You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

I would just shoot cunts like this.

I mean, if you can't 'pop the tags' & decide what laces to use without asking a load of strangers on Facebook you are really just a waste of oxygen.

Screenshot_20200621-092130_Facebook.jpg

Definitely not the ones already in them or white. Go for orange in one and green in the other, then sprint onto the motorway in them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I still can't get over those Pharrel Williams. Standing in dogshit would actually improve them.

I have seen far worse from adidas over the years. 
anytime they fuck about with this Jeremy Scott wanker, someone polishes a turd into a great big steaming pile of shite to stick yer feet in.

44F87F62-B2D2-41C5-B8B7-7962548C1BDB.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I have seen far worse from adidas over the years. 
anytime they fuck about with this Jeremy Scott wanker, someone polishes a turd into a great big steaming pile of shite to stick yer feet in.

44F87F62-B2D2-41C5-B8B7-7962548C1BDB.jpeg

Adidas Yewtree. Timeless.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/06/2020 at 09:23, Mook said:

I would just shoot cunts like this.

I mean, if you can't 'pop the tags' & decide what laces to use without asking a load of strangers on Facebook you are really just a waste of oxygen.

Screenshot_20200621-092130_Facebook.jpg

I assume 'Pop the Tags' is shite speak for simply removing the tags from the trainies? These cunts don't deserve adidas.

• Upvote 1

Got to admire Lidls new found confidence entering the footwear game especially in vibrant colours that scream "I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet and we both took the piss out of that guy in the Lidl trainees"

Just destroy them. Please don't let some poor kids parents see them as a cheap viable option and that kid is scarred for life. It's not like they're a discreet cheap option they're a "hey... got no money!.. hate your kid.. "

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Got to admire Lidls new found confidence entering the footwear game especially in vibrant colours that scream "I once felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes until I met a man with no feet and we both took the piss out of that guy in the Lidl trainees"

Just destroy them. Please don't let some poor kids parents see them as a cheap viable option and that kid is scarred for life. It's not like they're a discreet cheap option they're a "hey... got no money!.. hate your kid.. "

to be fair they look like a pair of saucony from 1992. Some poor auld dude will probably buy them. I’d rather them than some of the shite adidas have pumped out in recent years.