You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

Have to order a size larger than any other shoe because the cunts are so narrow plus they often rub the end of my tibia on the sides. My newest pair (Jeans, Argentinian colourway) are perhaps the comfiest from new I've had in years. Got a pair of ZX 300s that I've had for a decade, but never wear because they're black (not racist) and I don't like black trainers (again, not racist) that much, that I put on last week for the first time in ages and they were also really comfy.

TL:DR it's a crap shoot.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah trainer sizes are all over the shop. I'm an 11 in any shoe, but always go at least a size up in trainers. I've got some size 14s in Nike running shoes, sasquatch size.

At least you can walk 100m in 5 steps.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

What was the clamour all about with these Mook? Were they a limited release? I noticed some FB groups last night moaning about sites going down. Nice shoes mind, but everything seems to £85 or more these days for Adidas launches and they aren't worth it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

What was the clamour all about with these Mook? Were they a limited release? I noticed some FB groups last night moaning about sites going down. Nice shoes mind, but everything seems to £85 or more these days for Adidas launches and they aren't worth it.

Aye, the Spezial stuff is a limited, once a year thing I think.

I picked up the Training 76s, first time I've ever bought any Spezial stuff but I really liked them.