You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

29 minutes ago, redheart said:

Any idea where I can buy a pair?

That or a nice pair of Adidas Kick

You might get Kicks on eBay but they haven't made any for about 15 years so a new pair will cost you.

2 hours ago, redheart said:

Any idea where I can buy a pair?

That or a nice pair of Adidas Kick

Don't think they ever remade them and if you do find a vintage pair the sole will be disintegrating. Far more chance with Kick. They have deffo been reissued at some point as my mate Joe had a pair and I doubt the soles had the same problem. 

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Can't decide on these, thoughts? I quite like white Adidas as they remind me of Freddy Mercury at Live Aid. 

I prefer dark blue stripes as a rule but the tongue looks a bit mental. 

sneek2.jpg

20200606_194454.jpg

The top ones look like blag Adidas, get the Sambas.

Regardless of which pair you get, you'll never look as big a tit as Freddie Mercury did I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Can't decide on these, thoughts? I quite like white Adidas as they remind me of Freddy Mercury at Live Aid. 

sneek2.jpg

20200606_194454.jpg

Used to have loads of pairs of black Sambas as a kid,they were one of the cheaper styles and not very comfortable either compared to most other adidas makes.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

sneek2.jpg

20200606_194454.jpg

In terms of white Adidas trainees, I only really like Stan Smiths. However, if I wanted something with navy stripes, I’d get these, which are a much nicer shape, in my opinion.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/coast-star-shoes/EE9950.html

9E496673-8C59-42C6-ABA8-7AE0DC0736B5.jpeg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Samba are the most uncomfortable trainees I’ve ever owned. I do like them though.

I'm amazed by this, I've had one or two pairs of navy Sambas going back twenty years & they're like slippers that you can wear to the pub.

8 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Only acceptable white trabs are shelltoes or rom. “I bought these as they remind me of Freddie Mercury” would probably have been better to have opted for getting coke blown up yer hoop.

Superstars are sound if you’re a 1970s NBA player or a member of Run-DMC. Stan Smiths and Lendl are much better. Nike Cortez, too.

15 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Superstars are sound if you’re a 1970s NBA player or a member of Run-DMC. Stan Smiths and Lendl are much better. Nike Cortez, too.

Tone, tony, tone.. you maybe stuck in the 80’s I oscillate between the 70’s and 90’s, shell toes and combats all the way mate. 
on a separate note, and because I’m a lazy bastard and can’t be arsed searching for the biscuit thread, have you tried Ouma’s bun rusks? I swear I’m gonna crack me jaw on one, but they are boss, get a good dunk off them as well.