You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

There’s a huge amount of whoppers on twatter who have started panic buying adidas. Some fucking retard posted he has bought 5 pairs in the last month, another said he bought a pair of gazelles 12 months back which has started a collection of >30 odd pairs.

what the fuck is up with these people, no wonder it’s hard to grab a pair of something decent that comes out, when you have these fucking handbags buying everything in sight, people fuck everything - go Covid-19 attack some of these absolute fucking bellewhiffs.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

There’s a huge amount of whoppers on twatter who have started panic buying adidas. Some fucking retard posted he has bought 5 pairs in the last month, another said he bought a pair of gazelles 12 months back which has started a collection of >30 odd pairs.

what the fuck is up with these people, no wonder it’s hard to grab a pair of something decent that comes out, when you have these fucking handbags buying everything in sight, people fuck everything - go Covid-19 attack some of these absolute fucking bellewhiffs.

Aye, some absolute fannys going about.

My favourites are the boys who post a picture of a pair up saying 'What do you think lads, should I go for these?'. I mean, you're a grown man, why would you need a load of complete strangers on the internet telling what shoes to buy?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mook said:

My favourites are the boys who post a picture of a pair up saying 'What do you think lads, should I go for these?'. I mean, you're a grown man, why would you need a load of complete strangers on the internet telling what shoes to buy?

Aye, good chance for some wumming though. They must have been taking the piss with The dinner ladies shoes.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Mook said:

Isn't that what half the people on this thread are doing? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Isn't that what half the people on this thread are doing? 

There are a few asking what other people think, but to be fair this is a forum of people with shared interests (and Rico), rather than any fucker on the twatsphere. 
I’d not ask someone’s opinion, I know what shoes I like, I come here to see what’s new, and slag off some of the shite other people have bought (mainly ardja).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of months back, I was trying to decide between a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Corsair or Nike Cortez. With the lockdown, I haven't had a chance to try some on in the shops to see which are more comfortable. Since then, a third option has entered the equation and, being honest, I think they look a bit better than the other two.

Samoa_Shoes_White_675033_01_standard.jpg

Adidas Samoa. Anyone had any of these? Are they decent or do they look better than the actual quality?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Trumo said:

A couple of months back, I was trying to decide between a pair of Onitsuka Tiger Corsair or Nike Cortez. With the lockdown, I haven't had a chance to try some on in the shops to see which are more comfortable. Since then, a third option has entered the equation and, being honest, I think they look a bit better than the other two.

Adidas Samoa. Anyone had any of these? Are they decent or do they look better than the actual quality?

Had a pair of Samoa in the early 00s. Cortez are a much better trainee, in my opinion. Nicer shape, etc.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

I reckon you could toe poke a fly away across the Atlantic in those.

• Upvote 3