You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

17 minutes ago, Mook said:

If Liam Gallagher is their main man for the SPZL stuff then I'm out. Already sick of that Pretty Green shite polluting every clothing website I use.

State of the cunt.

I neither like nor dislike Liam Gallagher but I’ve never been able to fathom why he’s seen as some sort of style icon.

58 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve always liked Nike Daybreaks, especially in these colours. However, being a fussy sod, I’d prefer the suede to be a little darker and not as weathered looking.

72C66B84-3F68-4972-B2A2-77410E84B9BF.jpeg

Never knew you used to be Mr Motivator, Tony.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

23A6A197-110A-48A9-A189-977067E09981.jpeg

Expect to see loads of spotty 15 year olds rushing to buy this. Remove the Adidas badges and it’s like something you’d find in Primark or Matalan.

The absolute state of him. I never thought I'd see such a perfect visual representation of the phrase "gormless tit".

• Upvote 3

On 26/05/2019 at 01:46, an tha said:

I got a pair of the blue beckenbauer's the other week for £35 off this site...

Looks like they are sold out of a lot of sizes now, but you might get lucky...

https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AO2486/adidas-Originals-Mens-Beckenbauer-All-Round-Trainers-Bluebird-White-Metallic-Gold

Just ordered some gazelles cheers

On 18/06/2019 at 13:27, Tony Moanero said:

Expect to see loads of spotty 15 year olds rushing to buy this. Remove the Adidas badges and it’s like something you’d find in Primark or Matalan.

What a fucking mouth drooling mong he looks. Did they do an Adidas leather protective head guard for him?

• Upvote 1

On 18/06/2019 at 13:27, Tony Moanero said:

Expect to see loads of spotty 15 year olds rushing to buy this. Remove the Adidas badges and it’s like something you’d find in Primark or Matalan.s

Fuckin state of that.  The shirt is a bit crap too. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1982 looked a good year

D9Xper5W4AEg3gV.jpg:large

Trainers were extra boss in the 80’s. I’ve owned four pairs of trainers from that lot, the Marathon Trainer (which I bought again when they were reissued last year), the SL 80 (but mine were navy with gold stripes), the TRX Trainer and the Oregons.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1982 looked a good year

I'd wear most of those. The recent Marathon reissues are pretty faithful to the originals.

Only downside is the type of sole on most - serious dose of PTSD if you step in dogshit with those.

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

1982 looked a good year

They all look like proper good trainies, bar the last pair which are the same except the last fuckers which are pure poodle rock 80’s.

compared to the slippers people are buying these days, the after effects of ecstasy are vivid in the shite bring put out.