You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

17 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

I need anew pair of Stockholm’s. bought a pair of PB ages ago for a boss price but I’m needing a new pair.

The best price I’ve seen in my size was £190 but they were really really pre-worn. 

They're coming back out this year so you'll get a new pair for £90.

Edit - I just looked & I might be getting them mixed up with the Kopenhagens.

20 hours ago, Aventus said:

I wasn't even a member of the forum at the time, but I still enjoyed his legendary rant, which will live on forever for all future generations to enjoy. 

The legendary rant. He's a top bloke. He sent me an ace liverpool kit for my grandson last year.

• Upvote 3

On 22/05/2019 at 22:22, Aventus said:

I fancy some blue/white, can't decide what to get though. 

adidas-gazelle-trainers-royal-blue-white-p6674-57788_image.jpg

shopping.jpeg

v07a3679.jpg

26315122_l_a4.jpg

adidas-originals-beckenbauer-blue-white-stripes-suede-leather-trainers-rrp-70-2436-p.jpg

adidas-samba-trainers-bold-blue-white-p1192-9663_image.jpg

I have a pair of these Blue/White Campus which are nice and comfy. Not too squeaky either.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/campus-shoes/BZ0086.html?cm_mmc=AdieSEM_PLA_Google-_-GS-OPT-IE-Categories-SubBranded-_-SUBBRAND - lifestyle-_-PRODUCT_GROUP&cm_mmca1=IE&cm_mmca2=&ds_agid=58700002721718483&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_4Pi-Lq34gIViZntCh0i_gArEAQYAiABEgJZ2_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

On 25/05/2019 at 00:49, lifetime fan said:

I have the Beckenbauer’s, they’re lovely but you need to order them at least half a size bigger than you’d normally get. 

I got a pair of the blue beckenbauer's the other week for £35 off this site...

Looks like they are sold out of a lot of sizes now, but you might get lucky...

https://www.mandmdirect.com/01/details/AO2486/adidas-Originals-Mens-Beckenbauer-All-Round-Trainers-Bluebird-White-Metallic-Gold

On 25/05/2019 at 09:49, lifetime fan said:

I have the Beckenbauer’s, they’re lovely but you need to order them at least half a size bigger than you’d normally get. 

squeakiest fucking tongue known to man, i've sand papered the bastards, tried vaseline, polish, face cream, yer can still hear me coming around the corner, fuck knows why I've got 2 pair, look boss, but sound like a fucking dog toy

• Upvote 1