You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

5 hours ago, Melchett said:

What a load of corporate shite. They are nice looking trainies but fucking hell they don't half spout some shite to sell them.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cloggypop said:

Shit, not as shit as some others to grace these pages. If they didn’t call it a samba, it wouldn’t be half as bad, the adidas marketing department want fucking shoeing, utter shite for the last 5 or so years. And they will stick it in an originals box.

originals should be as they were, fucking original, then you can have equipment for the more technical gear, then the spolitbastardineverhadtowearhi-tecordunlooandneedateddybearonmyshoes range for millennials.

16 minutes ago, Mook said:

There's been a lot of good Adidas trainers come out over the last five years, you just need to sift through the shite.

I know you’re Scottish Mook, but I thought they taught yers English up there.

you have just reiterated my point pretty much, the marketing dept need their arses kicking, preferably by some cunt wearing a pair of heavy duty terrex.

stop trying to brand shite as originals. Clearer lines of demarcation.

1 hour ago, arthur friedenreich said:

I know you’re Scottish Mook, but I thought they taught yers English up there.

you have just reiterated my point pretty much, the marketing dept need their arses kicking, preferably by some cunt wearing a pair of heavy duty terrex.

stop trying to brand shite as originals. Clearer lines of demarcation.

Get ardja in and anything he likes they can bin off and the rest will be alright.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Anyone else find the newer originals are about half a size smaller than they used to be? 

Actually started to turn off Adidas a bit, for the price the quality on the last couple pairs I’ve bought are a lot to be desired.

Bought a couple pairs of Puma Smash Suede V2’s recently and along with being some of the comfiest trainees I’ve bought they are more than half the price.

The Suede is really good quality also. 

Can get a pair, with delivery, for less than £40

Still have a nice Adidas collection but for everyday wear to work/drumming/walking the dogs I’m going with the Pumas for now as I don’t mind if they get some wear and tear as much.

EDD6CBAF-595A-4767-A28F-6F555EB0D1FC.jpeg