You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

1 hour ago, El Diego said:

Got a pair, feel a bit of a dick paying £85 for them though.

Did you get them through Trablo?

I'm going to come off his group I think, he called Liverpool 'bin-dippers' the other day & his constant mixing up of 'their', 'they're' & 'there' is making me homicidal. I've also spent about £30 on draws & won fuck all.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

Did you get them through Trablo?

I'm going to come off his group I think, he called Liverpool 'bin-dippers' the other day & his constant mixing up of 'their', 'they're' & 'there' is making me homicidal. I've also spent about £30 on draws & won fuck all.

Haha! No, I got them off wellgosh. They had a offer on free postage, which clinched the deal.

He sucks the fucking life out of me too but like a car crash I can’t help but watch. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

To be fair though T, he, made manufacturers think about using a bit of science for their products. Even if predators were as you so eloquently put it, Turd. 

Yeah, I agree with that. Predators are not something I’d wear myself, though. They’ve always been ugly looking things. Just as well, really, as I’ve always been absolutely rubbish at footy. More’s the pity.

2 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

I remember coming across a pair of preds on tuebrook market by pure fluke when I was a kid for like 30 quid. I begged my mum to get them for me, I knew I'd never have a chance at full price but seeing them going cheap was too good to miss out on. My mum being a good lass could see how important these boots were and bought them for me. 

It was the third generation Accelerator ones, or "gel boots" as we all used to call them because the sole was a translucent red colour, like gel I suppose. Kid logic. 

I loved those boots, all my mates were jealous, I was the coolest lad on the pitch. I ran faster, scored more goals, boss swerve on every shot, I was a fucking legend, though the truth is I probably just tried harder in order to do the boots justice. 

I kept wearing them til they were about 2 sizes too small and I physically couldn't get my feet in anymore, I just couldn't face the thought of going back to wearing Gola boots again. 

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor. 

• Upvote 4