You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:34 PM, El Diego said:

Joined a Adidas group on face aids

Adidas acid house class a’s & clobber

Yeah, I know..

it’s worth joining though, Ridiculous amount of hard to get trainers in bonus ball draws every week. Especially if you’re a size 9 or 10. 

Dont judge me.

I got in yesterday & have already got into a draw for a pair of £90 trainers for £2.50.

Cheers for the shout on this. The bloke is a bit of a fanny though, banning cunts for not saying please & thank you.

5 minutes ago, Mook said:

I got in yesterday & have already got into a draw for a pair of £90 trainers for £2.50.

Cheers for the shout on this. The bloke is a bit of a fanny though, banning cunts for not saying please & thank you.

He drains the fucking life out of me. I just keep myself to myself on there. I won a £500 Stone Island coat in my first week, so I does have its benefits. It’s just difficult to get on the draws with over 500 people in the group. Hope you land a pair of Koln’s matey!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, El Diego said:

He drains the fucking life out of me. I just keep myself to myself on there. I won a £500 Stone Island coat in my first week, so I does have its benefits. It’s just difficult to get on the draws with over 500 people in the group. Hope you land a pair of Koln’s matey!

I clicked to join sometime end of last year, I think he posted on insta that he would accept new members in 2019 but now the group is no longer searchable for me. I can only guess that I have been rejected and blocked for some reason.

5 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I clicked to join sometime end of last year, I think he posted that he would accept new members in 2019 but now the group is no longer searchable for me. I can only guess that I have been rejected and blocked for some reason.

That’s strange? Unless you’ve got the same name as somebody he got rid of? Apparently the group is hidden now as there’s so many new members. I’ll give you a shout when it’s open again. That’s a shame as I know you’ve got my back when it comes to the ‘cool’ trabs. What size are you out of interest?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, El Diego said:

That’s strange? Unless you’ve got the same name as somebody he got rid of? Apparently the group is hidden now as there’s so many new members. I’ll give you a shout when it’s open again. That’s a shame as I know you’ve got my back when it comes to the ‘cool’ trabs. What size are you out of interest?

That’d be appreciated mate. My sise is UK 8.5 or EU 42.