You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

cc5b08515ad5b07e04b08e4b5d5fc096.jpg

Seen these on instagram last night. Need a pair

I've got a pair pretty much identical to them and they aren't that comfortable. It's taken ages for the leather to even think about loosing up a bit and the tongue presses against your ankle too much- although mine are leather tongues too.

Love the look of them though, I just don't wear them that often. For me my Specialz get the nod pretty much every time I step outside (unless it's pissing down as they are suede) comfiest pair of shoes I own by a mile.

(Boring post finished)

I'm not that keen on white trainers for 3 reasons.

1. They get fucked in about 10 minutes.

2. They make your feet look bigger than darker ones.

3. This is more of a Scottish thing but loads of wee schemie cunts run about in white trainers.

• Upvote 1

Mook, on 02 Feb 2017 - 07:48 AM, said:

3. This is more of a Scottish thing but loads of wee schemie cunts run about in white trainers.

White trainers are ok with dark jeans. They look cack with pale jeans.

Typically around my way, the dirtboxes usually wear white Reebok or white Nike Air Max. So white adidas are usually reserved for the decent folk.

I've the same issue with anything with a suede finish. One night of beer and rain stains and they look wrecked.

I've the same issue with anything with a suede finish. One night of beer and rain stains and they look wrecked.

I always use Clarks suede protector on them before I go out the house, I've not really had any problems although most of mine are navy, which as a colour seems to wear quite well.

• Upvote 2

Speaking of Clarks, their prices are mental now and go up every year. £95 - £100 for a pair of Clarks Weaver. Fuck off.

Their January sale is always excellent. I stocked up on half price desert boots a couple of weeks back as I know I'll wear out my others in a few months time. Odd sizing though - I'm a barely a 9 in them but a 10 in most Adidas and everything else.