You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dejan Lovren

WhiskeyJar

46 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

He actually kept ronaldo very quiet in the Kiev final but that's overlooked because we lost.

Chat about grasping at straws.   He cost £20m which was a lot for a centre back.  Was utter shite, had to be replaced for our defence to begin to look solid.  Fell down the pecking order and finally got fucked off to a club more befitting to his standards, the mighty zenit. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

He actually kept ronaldo very quiet in the Kiev final but that's overlooked because we lost.

Good call. He was man of the match if I recall correctly. There was one piece of defending which was out of this world. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 09/08/2020 at 11:44, Grinch said:

His best moment came in a game we had to score four.   Leading to a gane where he fucked up and gifted Seville a goal. 

I can't remember the goals bar Moreno's part in them and I can't be arsed looking either but I don't recall Lovren being at fault in that game. I suspect you're just being a prick for the sake of it. He's gone, fucked off to Russia with pockets full of medals.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, No2 said:

I can't remember the goals bar Moreno's part in them and I can't be arsed looking either but I don't recall Lovren being at fault in that game. I suspect you're just being a prick for the sake of it. He's gone, fucked off to Russia with pockets full of medals.

You should look.  Diabolical defending on numerous occasions, especially the equilser.   Played a bigger hand in throwing it away than the left back that's for sure.   Thankfully we'll never have to witness his shut brand of defending again. 

Actually happened too unlike his mythical champions league final motm that was awarded to Bale. 

• Upvote 1

Haha, Degsy smashes Ramos in revenge for Mo!

"Reds team-mate and close friend Dejan Lovren has explained how he took revenge on Ramos while on international duty , setting out to clatter the Spanish defender after a UEFA Nations League match for Croatia.

“Luka Modric tried to reduce the tension between me and Ramos, and we were facing Spain together with the Croatian national team, and I deliberately hit him with my elbows and told him that we have drawn now,” Lovren, now of Zenit, told Egytian TV channel Sada El Balad.

“I respect Ramos as a player and what he does for his team. He has won a lot of titles, but on the other hand, he does some behaviour that I do not like and harm the players.

"I do not want to make a big story, but I think that what Ramos did was intentional to injure my friend, so it was It is time to pay for what he has done.”

• Upvote 4

16 hours ago, Lario said:

Our best number 6 since our previous one. 

Can’t say fairer than that. 

Our previous number 6 was so much better.

What was his name again?

• 3 weeks later...