You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loic Remy

WhiskeyJar

This is another reminder that the press know fuck all, they were all saying the medical was done days ago and paperwork was the issue.

When the borini fee was agreed James Pearce said lfc accepted because of borinis desire to go there and he also said can didn't go to America when there was footage of him getting on the plane.

They all are a waste of space and you cant take anything they say as the truth.

without them there would be no football transfer news.

be nice to live in a world of pure fact sometimes.

I don't give too many fucks about Remy. The price was the huge bonus for me, since its not happening I fully expect the intrest in Bony to be ramped up again.

I can't see us signing anyone of real quality so Looks like it's buckle up and prepare for impact time.

Fuck I forgot about bony, Remys the better of the two and paying an extra 10-12m for bony is the last thing I want to see us do.

Haha. I don't even rate Remy, but that's some pretty bizarre logic, Trumo.

I realise it can read as though Remy is going to go on and be a permacrock somewhere else and in that sense, it doesn't have much logic. But the point is that some people on here at the time were very upset that we were missing out on a player, as if he was going to be a top-class addition to the ranks. Remy is a good player but you have to wonder why he was ignored by other clubs last year to end up at Newcastle on loan.

without them there would be no football transfer news.

be nice to live in a world of pure fact sometimes.

I know most of the press are full of bs, I should have made it clear I was referring to journos like Pearce, barret, and king who make out they have a link in the club giving them info.

This summer has shown me that's not the case as they just follow whatever the rest of the press is saying and rewrite it in their own words.

Fuck I forgot about bony, Remys the better of the two and paying an extra 10-12m for bony is the last thing I want to see us do.

Get used to it. It's all we'll read this week. Bony might now even get the arse and refuse to talk as footballers sometimes get very precious about being 2nd choice.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us start the season with no extra strikers brought in now.

I'm disappointed that we're not looking to replace Suarez with a world class forward. We are improving the squad but we have a Suarez-size hole that we're not looking to fill with someone of top quality and this is going to cost us. We almost won the league last year, we're back in the CL and we have £75M burning a hole in our pocket. I was expecting us to go all out to try winning the title by buying some of the cream of European football. Instead we're buying players from Southampton and failed to buy someone from QPR. Very disappointing.

Disappointed for Rodgers, but obviously if the medical team aren't happy with something, I think we should defer to their judgement.

They may also be feeling a little heat over Lallana's knee so want to be doubly sure. If the lad has a heart problem then its in everyone's interests to say no.

I realise it can read as though Remy is going to go on and be a permacrock somewhere else and in that sense, it doesn't have much logic. But the point is that some people on here at the time were very upset that we were missing out on a player, as if he was going to be a top-class addition to the ranks. Remy is a good player but you have to wonder why he was ignored by other clubs last year to end up at Newcastle on loan.

I completely agree with your analysis of Remy. I'm quite happy he's failed his medical. He's a bit of a crock, he's extremely one dimensional, and he just seems like the permanently moving mercenary cunt who'll end up in Qatar within a year or two. The rumours of a five year contract scared the fuck out of me.

It was more Marveaux turning out to be shite as evidence of...er...well anything really. I guess simply from a "Wow this game I really want is only £2, what mugs! Oh fuck, it doesn't work" perspective I see what you're saying.

I know most of the press are full of bs, I should have made it clear I was referring to journos liked Pearce, barret, and king who make out they have a link in the club giving them info.

This summer has shown me that's not the case as they just follow whatever the rest of the press is saying and rewrite it in their own words.

they were prob told it was being held up by paperwork.

they know more than the average fan because they re at press conferences and get interviews with players managers ayre and owners.

I'm sure there is better value out there. But if the manager says he wants a certain player, then we should expect that the price goes up when it's another premier league team that we're buying from. Remy was cheap probably because he was a risk. But if we want Bony, Swansea are going to try to get the best price possible. I don't want Bony or Remy, but the manager obviously is interested.

The footage of Droopy this morning saying he thought the deal had already gone through, wearing his best innocent non-plussed expression, was telling something was up in hindsight. "Havent 'eard anyfin."

Reminded me of that shite "...what fridge?" advert of many moons ago.

Surprise surprise... Exactly as I predicted yesterday (see previous pages) and I've been abused and insulted, by the same, typical sky generation supercunt fans.

Borini, decided to stay, so the liars would not pay £8m to get a proven goal scorer in the team.

The Journalists, who are so low quality that it is actually pathetic, were feeding you lies all week, about paperwork issues and similar bollocks. Now the feed you that he failed his medical, although there is NO OFFICIAL explanation from the club, or the player as to why the deal is off. So it's your choise to eat the bullshit they feed you or start thinking critically.

The club is run by a fake scouser idiot, who is a salesman, along with some accounts. That's the reality. The deal would never go through, since Borini refused to move and Reina plays Napoli's game.

we are missing out on a potentially HUGE player.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Surprise surprise... Exactly as I predicted yesterday (see previous pages) and I've been abused and insulted, by the same, typical sky generation supercunt fans.

Borini, decided to stay, so the liars would not pay £8m to get a proven goal scorer in the team.

The Journalists, who are so low quality that it is actually pathetic, were feeding you lies all week, about paperwork issues and similar bollocks. Now the feed you that he failed his medical, although there is NO OFFICIAL explanation from the club, or the player as to why the deal is off. So it's your choise to eat the bullshit they feed you or start thinking critically.

The club is run by a fake scouser idiot, who is a salesman, along with some accounts. That's the reality. The deal would never go through, since Borini refused to move and Reina plays Napoli's game.

Magnificent.

• Upvote 4

Because there's absolutely no possibility of Remy ACTUALLY failing his medical? What's the field of your expertise again?

I hope it's not law, because anyone would realize Remy and his agent would sue FSG in light of such shenanigan faster than you can fold your tinfoil.

• Upvote 1