You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loic Remy

WhiskeyJar

Absolutely not and I think anybody who said just because he is a terrorist, that makes him a liar, would be bang out of order.

I've got no issue with him being a terrorist, his flagrant disrespect for Dr Steve Peters is another matter altogether.

• Upvote 1

The same medical team who rubber stamped deals for Aquilani and Carroll for upwards of £50m lets not forget.

I'll stop well short of saying they are to be fully trusted.

I think that people with PHD's in medicine are generally more reliable than people without PHD's in medicine.

It's not their fault that Rafa misused Aquilani and that Carroll is fat, crap, stupid, a drunk, has awful movement, was overpriced, bizarre decision making and was bought by a director of football who is, at best, a con artist with very little understanding of football.

I don't know about anybody else but they way things are panning out,it's got a bad season written all over it

It's not looking overly promising, is it?

- Lost our main striker, main source of creativity around the box, main source of goals? Check!

- Failed to get an adequate replacement? Check!

- Kept the thin midfield? Check!

- Failed to improve on both fullbacks? Check!

- Shopping in Southhampton! Check!

- Failed to sell any of our dross? Check!

- Playing shit football in the friendlies? Check!

- Overpaying for British players! Check!

- Losing out on class players to other clubs? Possible check, depending on how interested we were in Sanchez.

On the plus side, we have a lot of time to fix some of those, but it's a very long list, isn't it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

well he failed 4 medicals in his career and there's no chance people at the club were not aware of that yet we offered him 5 year contract and no. 7 shirt. Jesus wept, I wonder if there's any plan at all

there is a plan. buy a team of players so we re covered for every position and not just relying on a superstar.

wonder if it will change now and they ll make a move for reus or someone

It's not looking overly promising, is it?

- Lost our main striker, main source of creativity around the box, main source of goals? Check!

- Failed to get an adequate replacement? Check!

- Kept the thin midfield? Check!

- Failed to improve on both fullbacks? Check!

- Shopping in Southhampton! Check!

- Failed to sell any of our dross? Check!

- Playing shit football in the friendlies? Check!

- Overpaying for British players! Check!

- Losing out on class players to other clubs? Possible check, depending on how interested we were in Sanchez.

On the plus side, we have a lot of time to fix some of those, but it's a very long list, isn't it?

I'm gutted one of the only times we look like we are getting a bargain and this happens, or and then we get offered good money an average player like borini and that looks like it's a no go happy fucking days ,why us

• Upvote 2

Anyone reading this thread would think Remy was a bona fide world class talent the way some of you lot are going on about him. 

The way I look at it was a low fee for a decent player that would give us options it,we never usually get deals like this obe

The way I look at it was a low fee for a decent player that would give us options it,we never usually get deals like this obe

There were quite a few people who went mental on this forum when we decided not to sign Sylvain Marveaux. "A player of his ability on a free? We should be all over that. Instead we're going to waste money on [inserts name of player the poster doesn't like]. Fuck that shit!" What the fuck has Marveaux actually done since then other than sit in the treatment room all day?

There were quite a few people who went mental on this forum when we decided not to sign Sylvain Marveaux. "A player of his ability on a free? We should be all over that. Instead we're going to waste money on [inserts name of player the poster doesn't like]. Fuck that shit!" What the fuck has Marveaux actually done since then other than sit in the treatment room all day?

Haha. I don't even rate Remy, but that's some pretty bizarre logic, Trumo.

This is another reminder that the press know fuck all, they were all saying the medical was done days ago and paperwork was the issue.

When the borini fee was agreed James Pearce said lfc accepted because of borinis desire to go there and he also said can didn't go to America when there was footage of him getting on the plane.

They all are a waste of space and you cant take anything they say as the truth.

I don't give too many fucks about Remy. The price was the huge bonus for me, since its not happening I fully expect the intrest in Bony to be ramped up again.

I can't see us signing anyone of real quality so Looks like it's buckle up and prepare for impact time.