You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ebay wankers.

withnail71

"you now have a choice, refund my my excessive postal charges or I shall make Ebay and Pay Pal aware of your lying and cheating malpractice.One thing I can promise you is a very rough ride if you fail to comply "

Would you back down to a bellwhif like this ?

"you now have a choice, refund my my excessive postal charges or I shall make Ebay and Pay Pal aware of your lying and cheating malpractice.One thing I can promise you is a very rough ride if you fail to comply "

Would you back down to a bellwhif like this ?

I'd say "Mate, I know where you live, don't threaten me or I'll drag you to Otterspool and duff you up!"

No, no it doesn't. He agreed to the purchase with the costs outlined. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

He paid for two packages and only received one, dipshit.

Amazing to see people here defending sellers screwing people out of money! You scalping fucking bastards!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He paid for two packages and only received one, dipshit.

Amazing to see people here defending sellers screwing people out of money! You scalping fucking bastards!

He paid for the postage of two units you fucking shit owl! He got postage of two units.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No, no it doesn't. He agreed to the purchase with the costs outlined. He doesn't have a leg to stand on.

That isn't really the point. From a technical, even legal, point of view he's done nothing wrong. From a "You mingebag cunt, fuck ever doing business with you again" point of view he probably has.

• Upvote 3

I don't think so. You don't get outside of ebay, so why should it be any different on ebay? If I order something that has a postal charge, unless it specifically says there are economies of scale, then I would expect to pay that charge per unit.

Withnail will have paid postage on weight so sending in one package will have cost a similar amount to sending two

Depends if it went as a large letter or a parcel. Probably the latter, in which case the initial cost (and absolute fucking fortune, the robbing twats) makes up most of the cost.

I don't think so. You don't get outside of ebay, so why should it be any different on ebay? If I order something that has a postal charge, unless it specifically says there are economies of scale, then I would expect to pay that charge per unit.

Because there are plenty of sellers on Ebay that won't be a mingebag. You basically don't have to put up with.

Depends if it went as a large letter or a parcel. Probably the latter, in which case the initial cost (and absolute fucking fortune, the robbing twats) makes up most of the cost.

Two pairs of jeans is never going to be a large letter and I doubt they come in under £3.50 as a parcel either

Two pairs of jeans is never going to be a large letter and I doubt they come in under £3.50 as a parcel either

No, probably not, as the cheapest parcel, 2nd class, is £2.80. Makes sense to have some contact with the buyer in these situations though, before anything is sent.

And don't forget eBay now charge fees on the postage money you receive as well as the price of the item.

I had something similar with some cockney bint, who demanded a refund on postage even though I'd charged eBays recommended postage amount. The bitch ended up negging me for it, which I was pretty pissed off about as until that point my feedback after 12 years on eBay was 100% and hers was 84%!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk