You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ebay wankers.

withnail71

Currently having a bit of bother with some fucking meff on ebay and tbh, i can't see why he has got a bee in his bonnet.

Here is the situation.

I advertise 2 pairs of jeans on separate listings with £3.50 post and packaging on each item.

This bloke buys both pairs  , and to save fucking about i send them in the same package.

The twat gets them both very fucking cheap, and then sends me a shitty message telling me that i have to refund him him the postage on one of the items or he will make sure i have a 'very rough ride' .

Nowhere did i advertise postage discounts on multiple purchases.

If the shithouse had contacted me before buying them, asking if i would discount the packaging, i would probably have done it for him, but he has been such a thundercunt for the sake of a couple of quid, that im going to dig my heels in.

Anyone else had a prob with a tard like this ?

• Downvote 1

You're technically in the right, but you have been a bit of a cunt.

Its a dilemma. There are varying degrees of cuntery at work here. OK withnail has been a bit of a cunt, but the other guy has made an internet threat which is surely somewhere near the very apex of cuntery.

Withnail, you need to shit in a box and send it to him, with a note saying "I now consider this matter closed".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Currently having a bit of bother with some fucking meff on ebay and tbh, i can't see why he has got a bee in his bonnet.

Here is the situation.

I advertise 2 pairs of jeans on separate listings with £3.50 post and packaging on each item.

This bloke buys both pairs  , and to save fucking about i send them in the same package.

The twat gets them both very fucking cheap, and then sends me a shitty message telling me that i have to refund him him the postage on one of the items or he will make sure i have a 'very rough ride' .

Nowhere did i advertise postage discounts on multiple purchases.

If the shithouse had contacted me before buying them, asking if i would discount the packaging, i would probably have done it for him, but he has been such a thundercunt for the sake of a couple of quid, that im going to dig my heels in.

Anyone else had a prob with a tard like this ?

Keep the email he sent you and send it to ebay.

Tell him to fuck off

Sorry withnail, you are the cunt here.

Postage is only supposed to cover your costs.

You have charged the buyer for two lots of postage, and only sent out one package, thus being able to pocket the extra postage charge, apparently on a whim.

The buyer is well within his rights to get snotty and threaten you with poor feedback.

I do a lot of buying on eBay and I fucking hate it when sellers take the piss over postage cost.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You have charged the buyer for two lots of postage, and only sent out one package, thus being able to pocket the extra postage charge, apparently on a whim.

The buyer is well within his rights to get snotty and threaten you with poor feedback.

I do a lot of buying on eBay and I fucking hate it when sellers take the piss over postage cost.

If you dont like the postal charges, dont buy the item. Its not rocket science.

• Upvote 1

If you dont like the postal charges, dont buy the item. Its not rocket science.

It's not unreasonable to assume that a seller isn't going to stiff you.

Not sure why you would risk poor feedback and barring from eBay over it, but there you go. The feedback system is there to protect buyers from sellers like you.

• Upvote 1

There would still have been an increased postage cost sending them together. If £3.50 for one pair you'd be fair to assume it'd be at least a fiver for both even in one parcel.

True. But he's still profited from p&p, which is not good etiquette.

The seller is saying it's only a couple of quid, but surely the same applies from the buyers point of view.

I'd simply just e-mail him a copy of the receipt and offer to refund the difference between the £7 charged and the actual cost.

All seems rather petty and a bit shitty to make a couple of quid. I'd just want a line drawing under it instead of risking an eBay dispute being raised for a trivial sum.

The postal costs will have already been paid when the buyer made the purchase, stop being such an uppity twat for once in your life 

• Downvote 1

Depends how much it cost to actually send both pairs together - if it was more than £3.50 then that should be fine and the buyer is being a cunt. 

Unsurprising to see SD siding with eBay and their fucking rules.  Give them a ring and explain that the buyer is trying to extort money out of you.