Quantcast
Other Football - 2014-2015 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jhinge Machha

Other Football - 2014-2015

Thats 9 seconds over 100m, somebody call the IAAF we have a 63 year old man that can outrun every 100m runner on the planet and he doesn't even need to train.

Well he'd win most of his races by a neck....

• Upvote 3

Utd about to have a penalty shootout with Inter. 0-0 at full time.

edit : they won, 5-4. Some twat for Inter hit the crossbar.

So win 7-0 against Galaxy, then by one goal, then by penalties. Real Madrid next.

The Torres that signed for us would have stuck that in the back of the net without breaking stride.  Along with the hair change too, he is completely unrecognisable from the player that wreaked havoc in his first couple of seasons at Liverpool.

One of the most shocking transformations I've ever seen.  Where did it go wrong ?  Injuries, club's situation, attitude ?

Seeing him miss that chance knowing that we fleeced Chelsea to the tune of £50 million for him makes me feel like a proper smug cunt though. 

The Spanish team doctors said there was nothing wrong with him physically and it was all in his bonce.

The Torres that signed for us would have stuck that in the back of the net without breaking stride. Along with the hair change too, he is completely unrecognisable from the player that wreaked havoc in his first couple of seasons at Liverpool.

One of the most shocking transformations I've ever seen. Where did it go wrong ? Injuries, club's situation, attitude ?

Seeing him miss that chance knowing that we fleeced Chelsea to the tune of £50 million for him makes me feel like a proper smug cunt though.

I'd feel more smug if we hadn't spunked all the money on shite.

• Upvote 2

Debrecen won the first leg of their CL qualifier against BATE last night. If they survive the away leg then we are just one knock-out tie away from CL football in Budapest this year. I would be so happy if they got in the same group as us

Debrecen won the first leg of their CL qualifier against BATE last night. If they survive the away leg then we are just one knock-out tie away from CL football in Budapest this year. I would be so happy if they got in the same group as us

I don't. Brings back horrendous memories of our last disastrous Champions League campaign where we struggled to two 1-0 wins against a side that was blown away by both Lyon and Fiorentina.

• Upvote 1

I don't. Brings back horrendous memories of our last disastrous Champions League campaign where we struggled to two 1-0 wins against a side that was blown away by both Lyon and Fiorentina.

Debrecen aren't very good, they should be pretty easy now (should have been pretty easy then as well). Just been informed by a colleague that their new stadium has been passed fit by UEFA so games would be there instead of Budapest.

Still, really want CL in Hungary

Have I missed something?  Is Luke Shaw actually a fat cunt waiting to happen, like Michael Johnson style?

I thought he was fairly slim when I seen him for Southampton but I've just seen some footage of him from recently and he looks out of shape.  No wonder Van Gaal has had a pop at him.

Just clocked Celtic lost their Champions League qualifier tonight 4-1 v Legia Warsaw.

It's pretty sad how poor the standard is north of the border these days.

Have I missed something?  Is Luke Shaw actually a fat cunt waiting to happen, like Michael Johnson style?

I thought he was fairly slim when I seen him for Southampton but I've just seen some footage of him from recently and he looks out of shape.  No wonder Van Gaal has had a pop at him.

When The Special Cunt said adding him to the dressing room would have killed them, he didn't only mean it figuratively.

Arsenal thumped Benfica 5-1

Don't Arsenal thump everybody in pre-season? They normally play that tournament at the Emirates against teams that are way behind them in their preparations.

Looks like we're on our way to Miami then, and United only need to hold on for 40 minutes to join us there.

Scudamore must be cock in hand; as close to the 39th game as they'll get for a while.

If it's us that give van Gaal his first defeat that'd be perfect.

What a bunch of shithouses Real are though, lost every game? Would've enjoyed it if we'd played them instead.