You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2014-2015

Jhinge Machha

The Torres that signed for us would have stuck that in the back of the net without breaking stride.  Along with the hair change too, he is completely unrecognisable from the player that wreaked havoc in his first couple of seasons at Liverpool.

One of the most shocking transformations I've ever seen.  Where did it go wrong ?  Injuries, club's situation, attitude ?

Seeing him miss that chance knowing that we fleeced Chelsea to the tune of £50 million for him makes me feel like a proper smug cunt though. 

The Spanish team doctors said there was nothing wrong with him physically and it was all in his bonce.

The Torres that signed for us would have stuck that in the back of the net without breaking stride. Along with the hair change too, he is completely unrecognisable from the player that wreaked havoc in his first couple of seasons at Liverpool.

One of the most shocking transformations I've ever seen. Where did it go wrong ? Injuries, club's situation, attitude ?

Seeing him miss that chance knowing that we fleeced Chelsea to the tune of £50 million for him makes me feel like a proper smug cunt though.

I'd feel more smug if we hadn't spunked all the money on shite.

• Upvote 2

Debrecen won the first leg of their CL qualifier against BATE last night. If they survive the away leg then we are just one knock-out tie away from CL football in Budapest this year. I would be so happy if they got in the same group as us

I don't. Brings back horrendous memories of our last disastrous Champions League campaign where we struggled to two 1-0 wins against a side that was blown away by both Lyon and Fiorentina.

• Upvote 1

I don't. Brings back horrendous memories of our last disastrous Champions League campaign where we struggled to two 1-0 wins against a side that was blown away by both Lyon and Fiorentina.

Debrecen aren't very good, they should be pretty easy now (should have been pretty easy then as well). Just been informed by a colleague that their new stadium has been passed fit by UEFA so games would be there instead of Budapest.

Still, really want CL in Hungary

Have I missed something?  Is Luke Shaw actually a fat cunt waiting to happen, like Michael Johnson style?

I thought he was fairly slim when I seen him for Southampton but I've just seen some footage of him from recently and he looks out of shape.  No wonder Van Gaal has had a pop at him.

Have I missed something?  Is Luke Shaw actually a fat cunt waiting to happen, like Michael Johnson style?

I thought he was fairly slim when I seen him for Southampton but I've just seen some footage of him from recently and he looks out of shape.  No wonder Van Gaal has had a pop at him.

When The Special Cunt said adding him to the dressing room would have killed them, he didn't only mean it figuratively.