Quantcast
Divock Origi - Page 48 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Divock Origi

I don’t know what’s going on re: his contract, but if ever a player deserved to be on the pitch more regular like, then it’s him.

We have an interesting situation in that there hasn’t been the rotation from Jergen this season and players have started more on reputation.

He's taken cult hero to a new level. Its like if supermans shuttle landed on the branch davidians ranch Waco.

After his injury at Everton I just thought he became pointless, poetically his last second goal at Everton gave him new life. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He's taken cult hero to a new level. Its like if supermans shuttle landed on the branch davidians ranch Waco.

After his injury at Everton I just thought he became pointless, poetically his last second goal at Everton gave him new life. 

I'm joining the Branch Divockians.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

His character arc has been astounding. 

He should have written the last Game of Thrones Season.

11 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

He is the more direct alternative to Bobby that we have debated on here. We had it all along.

So, he's a genuine - not lesser - alternative option for the front three next term?

I have no idea if he’s good enough or whether or not he’s going to be world class etc. But for the part he played in winning #6 he deserves a ten year contract at £50k/w. Just make sure he’s sorted. He deserves it.

We ain't getting a better back-up striker that Origi and he should definitely stay. Fair to say he has come on under Klopp.  Sturridge on the other hand ....

2 hours ago, skaro said:

So, he's a genuine - not lesser - alternative option for the front three next term?

20190602_134856.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2