You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Divock Origi

WhiskeyJar

5 hours ago, Boss said:

He's scored a goal every 19 minutes in the Premier League this season. Compare that to Joelinton who has a goal every 1120 minutes, Harry Kane who has a goal every 594 minutes or Chelsea's Werner who has a goal every 545 minutes. Even Mo can't get near that. He's on a goal every 106 minutes.

His goal per minutes played ratio is always world-class. Even in all comps, Origi scores a goal every 78 minutes. 5 goals and 2 assists this season, with hardly any game time. Clutch player.

Maybe some stupid cunt that hasn’t seen him play will fall for these meaningless stats and stump up the cash.

Very high IQ - wouldn't be surprised if, intellectually, he's the cleverest at the club (Trent + Thiago may give him a run). Provides his own Scholarship fund at Liverpool University (not sure of another player who does that - in this city or any other). Will likely make a very good coach one day (as will many of the players Klopp favours, to be honest). Great guy.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

Very high IQ - wouldn't be surprised if, intellectually, he's the cleverest at the club (Trent + Thiago may give him a run). Provides his own Scholarship fund at Liverpool University (not sure of another player who does that - in this city or any other). Will likely make a very good coach one day (as will many of the players Klopp favours, to be honest). Great guy.

I'm sure someone told me once he speaks 6 languages. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Now we've got Diaz in I've changed my mind about offloading him. If he's happy to stay we should keep him.

I agree with this. He is very handy to have off the bench or as cover. This season's version of him anyway. He appears to have little in the way of ambition so nicely symbiotic.

42 minutes ago, Razoray said:

At least he is being played up top instead of on the wing this season. He offers very little from the wide positions IMO

Which is a mystery to me as well because he is very much capable to do just that. He did score a few (some pearlers as well) with right foot after cutting in from the left.

19 hours ago, Razoray said:

At least he is being played up top instead of on the wing this season. He offers very little from the wide positions IMO

Reminds me of Cisse in that regard; he had all the tools to be a magnificent wide attacker but was hopeless whenever he was tried there. 

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Divock Origi is set to leave Liverpool this summer on a free transfer after the expiry of his contract, with the forward keen for a new challenge. [@MirrorFootball] https://t.co/Pa4KFY6hWT

We've a 12 month option that is triggered by how many times he has played as far as Im aware.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Tony is far from thick. He simply believes times were better in the past,some of which is true to those of us who lived through those eras.

So what exactly is pick shit? And what decade was it a thing?