You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Divock Origi

WhiskeyJar

16 minutes ago, Trojan1892 said:

He’s scored a couple of times against the powershifters, bagged a brace against Barca and tucked in the final of the CL....

He don’t need to score another goal in his career tbh.

He won us no 6, we are forever indebted to him. We could give him £200k a week whilst he pissed about playing on his PS4 and I wouldn't mind, you can't buy what he's given us (As City know).

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

Glad he's got his contract, could be very useful back up over the next few years. I hope he's fully over that injury now (Fucking Funes Mori) and back to his best, and let's be honest he's earned it with his CL goals.

Nice positive post.  Are you okay?

• Downvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke

I'd like to see him play through the middle more when he plays, looks far more dangerous and he picks up great positions which drag defenders about. Great asset to have when we need to rest Bobby or change tactics. 

27 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I'd like to see him play through the middle more when he plays, looks far more dangerous and he picks up great positions which drag defenders about. Great asset to have when we need to rest Bobby or change tactics. 

He's wasted as a wide forward, he's far more effective through the middle.

Guest Pistonbroke
4 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's wasted as a wide forward, he's far more effective through the middle.

If he comes on as a sub he looks way more effective on the wing, mainly due to defenders tiring and the fact he has a license to get in and around the box more. When he starts a game there he tends to be poor to middling. 

4 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Some people would just prefer a back up suited to how we play,  won't ever be Origi obviously. 

I don't remember there being any consensus on here over the summer about who such a player might be. It's a massively tall order to find any kind of like-for-like replacement for our front three in terms of quality. Pepe was mentioned a lot but he's made a slow start for Arsenal so far.

Who do you think we should go for?