You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Divock Origi

WhiskeyJar

If you can't be inspired by Klopp, then there's fuck all hope for you.

You don’t want him sacked now then?

1892-LFCWasBorn, on 02 Oct 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed.

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts

• Upvote 1

You don’t want him sacked now then?

1892-LFCWasBorn, on 02 Oct 2017 - 11:31 AM, said:

I'll be brutally honest, I want Klopp gone. It's not going to get any better under him.

The fact that Mignolet, Lovren, Moreno, Henderson, Sturridge are still here is absolutely fucking criminal. Even a blind cunt can see they are fucking turds. How can Klopp not see this or have figured this out yet? Even worse than this is the fact he's added average/even worse players to the existing squad.

Klopp had a head start on Conte, Guardiola and Mourinho.

City already had an abundance striking options. They tried to sign Sanchez.

Utd signed Lukaku.

Chelsea signed Morata.

Arsenal signed Lacazette.

We signed Solanke.

Are you telling my Klopp couldn't have signed Aubameyang if he wanted him? Could have sold Origi, Ings and Sturridge if money was an issue to fund it, which I don't believe it was. Why Chamberlain???

Aside from Guardiola, all have won trophies before Klopp. From the looks of it, City will win a few trophies this season.

Everyone has progressed and we've regressed.

We need a manager that is going to take no prisoners with the useless cunts in our squad and replace them with top notch players who would die for the club.

Get Simeone in, who you know is going to organise a team and bring in some hard ruthless cunts

Ouch.

Feel the fucking burn.

Where do you even start with that steaming pile of turd ?

It's not hate. We need much, much better.

Sturridge will be gone in the summer.

If any of our front 3 get injured for a long period, we've got fuck all to replace them.

Get another striker in by all means, but getting rid of Ings like it has been suggested here is not the answer. He was a promising player before he got injured and hasn't had a fair crack at it since. 

Solanke should have gone out on loan this season IMO and come back to us aged 21 with a decent chunk of decent level experience behind him and a few goals then take a back up role with us.

Personally i don't really see what he has that people get excited about - we'll find out in next 1-2 years tops if there is anything there - my guess is he'll barely have a career as good as say Cameron Jerome, playing in lower level PL sides and the Championship.

*Nailed on now to be an LFC legend and score 300 goals for us by time he is 30*

• 7 months later...

Thought the big man’s thread should be bumped up!

Well done to him for following up that shot and scoring the derby winner.

Even Klopp mentioned the  Mori injury when talking after the match. Made a nice change  for him to come on instead of Matip!

• Upvote 3

He showed striker's instincts which is really something we have been lacking since the drop in form of the front three. Deserves some kind of inclusion for a few matches to see if it was a one-off or can he rediscover his mo-jo?

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Showed good pace when he ran past Mina. We've missed having someone who will run down the line rather than checking back.

Aye he's an option isnt he. Up to him now to kick on and show us he has more to offer. 

• Upvote 1