Quantcast
Lazar Marković - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Lazar Marković

Very short & poor article on him on the Daily Express website this morning, just saying he needs more time basically.

I'm not one to write a player off after a handful of games myself, I think he'll come good, he's had a rough start coming into a malfuntioning team, lacking in leadership.

He reminds me of Pires. Might just be the way he looks but i'm also hoping it's just a settling in period like Pires needed when he first arrived at Arsenal.

I know it's harsh and too soon but i wrote him off when he couldn't get anywhere near fucking naismith in a sprint over 30 yards.

I'd be amazed if he makes it here with lacking so much in pace.

• Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I read the last bit in the style of Freddy Mercury's singing voice.

De-doh. De-day-doh. Bee-deh-doh. Be-doh-de-doh-day.

Fuck you.

Had the same conversation as this threads title with another red. After his questioning of Lazar was finished my response was: "All pace and no end product? They said the same about Stirling when he first started and they were right. Look at him now. You'd need semtex to shift him out of the Liverpool and England sides now".

Chill out lads. He's 20 yrs old, new league, language, team mates and tactics. How many of us have had to learn 2 different languages (Portuguese and now English) in only a few years? Give him a season. I know they are a class above but Henry and Ronaldo didn't set the world on fire in their first season.

Had the same conversation as this threads title with another red. After his questioning of Lazar was finished my response was: "All pace and no end product? They said the same about Stirling when he first started and they were right. Look at him now. You'd need semtex to shift him out of the Liverpool and England sides now".

Chill out lads. He's 20 yrs old, new league, language, team mates and tactics. How many of us have had to learn 2 different languages (Portuguese and now English) in only a few years? Give him a season. I know they are a class above but Henry and Ronaldo didn't set the world on fire in their first season.

Only scored 26 goals.  Can never understand why that keeps getting thrown out.  Even Lee Dixon was at it tonight.