You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lazar Marković

WhiskeyJar

Very short & poor article on him on the Daily Express website this morning, just saying he needs more time basically.

I'm not one to write a player off after a handful of games myself, I think he'll come good, he's had a rough start coming into a malfuntioning team, lacking in leadership.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I read the last bit in the style of Freddy Mercury's singing voice.

De-doh. De-day-doh. Bee-deh-doh. Be-doh-de-doh-day.

Fuck you.

Had the same conversation as this threads title with another red. After his questioning of Lazar was finished my response was: "All pace and no end product? They said the same about Stirling when he first started and they were right. Look at him now. You'd need semtex to shift him out of the Liverpool and England sides now".

Chill out lads. He's 20 yrs old, new league, language, team mates and tactics. How many of us have had to learn 2 different languages (Portuguese and now English) in only a few years? Give him a season. I know they are a class above but Henry and Ronaldo didn't set the world on fire in their first season.

Had the same conversation as this threads title with another red. After his questioning of Lazar was finished my response was: "All pace and no end product? They said the same about Stirling when he first started and they were right. Look at him now. You'd need semtex to shift him out of the Liverpool and England sides now".

Chill out lads. He's 20 yrs old, new league, language, team mates and tactics. How many of us have had to learn 2 different languages (Portuguese and now English) in only a few years? Give him a season. I know they are a class above but Henry and Ronaldo didn't set the world on fire in their first season.

Only scored 26 goals.  Can never understand why that keeps getting thrown out.  Even Lee Dixon was at it tonight.