You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chester races -saturday 12th

halewood pete

I'll be there tomorrow as well. Never fucking win at Chester but it's always a mint day.

These are my picks for tomorrow (Picked two on some races but will decide tomorrow what I bet on)

14:15 - Zuzinia/Midlander
14:50 - Pushkin Museum
15:25 - Mushir/Glory Awaits
16:00 - Boomerang Bob
16:35 - Innocent Touch/Laylas Red Devil
17:10 - Swift Cedar/Gabrial The Terror
17:45 - MFiftyThreeDotCom

Good horse that I've followed for a bit since Scouse Tapas gave me a nod is Bondesire. Running in the 4.00 at Chester. 8/1 now and defo worth an each way bet.

I noticed it was running there as well mate. He has loads of runners tomorrow all over the place.

I am keeping clear of most of the meetings tomorrow as it looks a minefield. Will be doing a e/w treble in which I have two horses for already and also doing a win double or maybe treble.  

I don't really bet on the horses but got 3 tips today from a mate who was speaking to an after dinner speaker/ professional gambler who works for one of the racing newspapers. The 3 he gave me were

3:25 Mushir

4:35 innocent Touch

5:10 Spanish Plume.

Don't know how reliable this fella is but thought I'd share them

I've give a mate tips today.

Didn't touch then as don't like Chester. As expected, my own bet today returned something, but £10 down on my stakes.

Meanwhile, at Chester my tips came: 2nd, 1st, nowhere, 3rd, 1st and 1st.

Thankfully, I cottoned on and have had a little double on the last two races. Spanish Plum won at 8/1. On that Mfiftythreedotcom in the last. £230 back off a tenner, if it wins.

I don't really bet on the horses but got 3 tips today from a mate who was speaking to an after dinner speaker/ professional gambler who works for one of the racing newspapers. The 3 he gave me were

3:25 Mushir

4:35 innocent Touch

5:10 Spanish Plume.

Don't know how reliable this fella is but thought I'd share them

Spanish Plume won at 8/1

• 1 month later...