You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Would you rather...

TheBitch

21 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather give up...

There are a number of factors not mentioned here that I feel would play a major role in my decision making process. For example, how hungry am I? If I am starving I am unlikely to choose oral. Another example would be who is providing the oral? If it's Purple Acky, then pass me the Wensleydale!

Say you weren't hungry and it's not Purple Aki.

You're a prick for asking Bitch.

Can't really argue with that.

It sounds like some people haven't had the right suck job yet.

I'd rather have a wank than a shit blow job. But nothing rivals a proper toe curling blowie when she's working the balls too. To completion obviously, with no clean up operation afterwards.

Cheese is uber boss, but an expert nosher could make you think it never existed if there had to be a choice.

• Upvote 1

Red Banjo is spot on. Dont get me wrong I love cheese but one of them stand-out blowies wins hands down. Id rather one of then than a decent shag to be honest.

The absolute number one blowjob i ever had was in work about 5 years ago. Id been emailing this bird who worked in our office, both working late but still loads of people round so we met on the stairs a few floors up where it was quiet, right away she slid down the wall, got it out and within a minute of absolute heaven i shot my bolt in her mouth, she swallowed looked up at me with a wink then ran for the lift. To this day ive never even kissed her but we still run in the same social circles. Fucking brilliant that was.