You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Dead Redemption

Section_31

You can purchase this for £31.53 digitally on PSN from Indonesia following the below link;

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-3153-from-25th-oct-using-code-jmr5bqd4b4-at-psn-store-indonesia-3083931

I prefer not to buy game digitally so haven't done this, although I have bought from US PSN using the same way.

Also, you get the game early due to the time difference.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My selfish missus want to do stuff after work tomorrow because it's her birthday and she wants cocktails and dinner and to spend time with me. What the fuck is wrong with women!

Tell her you are going to take her a saloon.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Not too sure about all this eating and weapon maintenance malarkey. The former became a bit of an annoyance in San Andreas.

Either way, hopefully I can pick up a copy tomorrow from the supermarket.

You must be made up about the hats though.

• Upvote 1

Reviews are in and it's getting scorching hot reviews. IGN 10/10, Gamespot 9/10, Eurogamer recommended. Metacritic average is 97/100.

Hoping to pick up a copy tomorrow, hopefully getting it half price while trading in either God of War or Persona 5.

Installed and ready to go. Gonna wait for my lad to get up, before I play it...but he is still asleep Grrrr!!!

Oh no! I accidentally and repeatedly dropped several large baking trays on to the tiled kitchen floor. Hope that wasn't too loud. I SAID I HOPE THAT WASN'T TOO LOUD.

• Upvote 1

On 10/24/2018 at 2:13 PM, Naby's Nuts said:

You can purchase this for £31.53 digitally on PSN from Indonesia following the below link;

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-3153-from-25th-oct-using-code-jmr5bqd4b4-at-psn-store-indonesia-3083931

I prefer not to buy game digitally so haven't done this, although I have bought from US PSN using the same way.

Also, you get the game early due to the time difference.

Just bought it this way and will be sharing it so got it for £16! Now for the 3 hour download.

11 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Still got the last of the bastard decorating to do today. Postman usually comes at 11ish and once the disc is in I’ll be staying away from this thread for a while. I want to discover it all on my own.

See y’all on the other side. 

Those skirting boards aren't going to Gloss themselves.

I'm at work till 4, no doubt it'll take a good few hours to install as well. 

• Upvote 1

Just started and still in tutorial mode with the hunting. Shaping up nicely as I'll be up all night now. Still trying to figure out controls. 

Really need a new TV after I move next month though. Might try and hand on till Dec or January though. Mines still a old HD ready so will probably get the best I can in the £4-500 range. Any suggestions. Don't want much above 40in though

23 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Just started and still in tutorial mode with the hunting. Shaping up nicely as I'll be up all night now. Still trying to figure out controls. 

Really need a new TV after I move next month though. Might try and hand on till Dec or January though. Mines still a old HD ready so will probably get the best I can in the £4-500 range. Any suggestions. Don't want much above 40in though

On Amazon at the moment for £346.75 - LG 43" UHD 4K Smart LED with Freeview Play

Black Friday in November, so there will be deals on then. Plus, if you're happy with used/like new, they usually run deals in the Amazon Warehouse that have further discounts during the Black Friday event.

• Upvote 1

Thoughts? 

Just saved for the night and it says 19.5% complete. Been impresses with it. So much to do and still don't understand it all. I would prefer the meters to be like the old San Andrea's ones than these ones but they're OK. Definitely not as pick up and play friendly as the 1st one. Still not bought more weapons yet.