You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

The entire game is run by and for crooks. The Suarez stuff is drop in the ocean, almost irrelevant.

In the scheme of things it is, Jairz, but of course to Liverpool, who are, say, 25 drops in that ocean, one drop is always going to be disproportionately serious.

When in the whole scheme of things, like the game and its crookedness, it is insignificant.

You and I don't think this should reflect badly or tarnish Liverpool.

And yet a shit, corrupt, evil, manipulative thing like the media, which should also be insignificant and irrelevant to people, influences the opinion and anger of even some of the most unflappable and trenchant of Liverpool's own.

It shouldn't. But it fucking does. And it always will, until we're strong and choose to ignore it for the utter execrable excrement it is.

But, when will we? Or even, will we?

• Upvote 1

Well, make it funny next time so it's easier to tell.

The irony. 

As for Barca! 

"Yeah mate your birds fit as fuck, I love the way her arse sways when she walks up the stairs and I imagine her to be fucking great in bed, i'd love to smash her through my bedroom floor and them blow-job lips are screaming for my cock. She seems like such a nice girl but she is your missus mate so I wont talk about her" 

• Upvote 2

This whole charade is going on until the end of August, lets not forget that as it stands he's banned from even entering a stadium until the end of October so I can hardly see them buying him to pay him for 2 months for doing sod all - they'll let us do that and in the meantime just continue to take the piss with mystery press briefings concocted between them and Guardiola et al until he's finally paraded in their shirt.

• Upvote 2

The irony. 

As for Barca! 

"Yeah mate your birds fit as fuck, I love the way her arse sways when she walks up the stairs and I imagine her to be fucking great in bed, i'd love to smash her through my bedroom floor and them blow-job lips are screaming for my cock. She seems like such a nice girl but she is your missus mate so I wont talk about her" 

next weekend can't come soon enough for you Stig

The irony. 

As for Barca! 

Not afuckingain.

Grolsch_WilliamHMacy.jpg

• Upvote 1

This whole charade is going on until the end of August, lets not forget that as it stands he's banned from even entering a stadium until the end of October so I can hardly see them buying him to pay him for 2 months for doing sod all - they'll let us do that and in the meantime just continue to take the piss with mystery press briefings concocted between them and Guardiola et al until he's finally paraded in their shirt.

Risky strategy for Barca.

They've got a transfer ban hanging over their head. The last thing they'd want is to head into the final few days of the window, knowing that the player can't really go on strike like Masch did to force things, aware that if a deal isn't closed they won't be able to sign him until Jan 2016.

It'll be a game of brinksmanship, and Barca don't have the money to meet the clause, can't wait around, and need to convince Sanchez to head our way. No amount of pleasantries from the Barca squad blowing smoke up Suarez' arse will change that.

Pillow end?

Pass. I've never witnessed it, as I don't tend to go in other blokes bedrooms, but he's told me plenty of times how irate he gets playing games online against people who cheat.

Thankfully his bed is wooden, so he's not causing himself any damage.

In his defence, he's a lovely bloke outside of online gaming but something just clicks in his head when he picks up a control pad for his PS3.

Should I extend his ban from my house to all gaming activity?

Pass. I've never witnessed it, as I don't tend to go in other blokes bedrooms, but he's told me plenty of times how irate he gets playing games online against people who cheat.

In his defence, he's a lovely bloke outside of online gaming but something just clicks in his head when he picks up a control pad for his PS3.

Haha, when i was a kid my mate used to spit at his screen if you scored a goal against him on the computer. His older brother twatted him with a guitar for scoring against him once too. I also recall a cereal bowl being thrown out of one of their at the other one windows after a game.

Fucking brutal them computer games. Imagine playing one on a train

flme.gif

This lad clearly has a problem, it's one thing with online gaming. But what does this lad do when he's out & someone pisses him off? He should be banned from leaving his house, he's a danger to others & should be avoided at all costs. Is he a blue by any chance? Only a blue could get that frustrated over a game.

This lad clearly has a problem, it's one thing with online gaming. But what does this lad do when he's out & someone pisses him off? He should be banned from leaving his house, he's a danger to others & should be avoided at all costs. Is he a blue by any chance? Only a blue could get that frustrated over a game.

Nah he's a red. I go the match with him sometimes. What if he transfers this energy inside the stadium? Oh god, I hadn't realised until now. What if we are sitting in the centenary stand? The seats are still going to be wooden until the stadium expansion! Shiiiit.

It's his cat I feel sorry for. Imagine it's sitting there licking it's nuts one day just minding its own business and my mate bites a random piece of furniture? What sort of role model would he be then. The cat would assume it's ok to bite everything.

Your right, I think a blanket ban from leaving his house is in order.

And yet a shit, corrupt, evil, manipulative thing like the media, which should also be insignificant and irrelevant to people, influences the opinion and anger of even some of the most unflappable and trenchant of Liverpool's own.

It shouldn't. But it fucking does. And it always will, until we're strong and choose to ignore it for the utter execrable excrement it is.

I don't think this does reflect badly on us, or tarnish us. On the contrary, most fair minded people will think that we have been harshly punished for doing nothing other than trying to rehabilitate the player. he only thing we are guilty of is knowingly rolling the dice on a player whose value has escalated as his notoriety has grown.

But you are way off beam blaming this on the media. Rarely in the history of disciplinary proceedings in football has one player taken the piss, so consistently. The person to blame is Luis Suarez. And those that deny that perpetuate the problem, because he thinks that things will be ok whatever he does.

Barcelona and Suarez are about as good at subtle maneuverings as the Hindenberg in an entry. It's like when you go to Kwik Fit and some 17 year old twat shouts to his mate 'do those tyres look a bit dangerous to you?'. At least pay us the respect of not being so obvious that people posting on forums from the toilet aren't making actual jokes about it.

• Upvote 1

In the scheme of things it is, Jairz, but of course to Liverpool, who are, say, 25 drops in that ocean, one drop is always going to be disproportionately serious.

When in the whole scheme of things, like the game and its crookedness, it is insignificant.

Cunts will always be cunts. They're more receptive to the discharge churned out by Sky/tabloids etc. They spend their entire lives not thinking, voting for parties that hate them, buying stuff from people that hate them. Life is too short to focus on attempting to, in any small way, change their views on football. Any time spent trying to educate mongs should be focussed on getting them to stop voting Tory.

• Upvote 1

El Mundo apparently reporting that Barcelona value Suarez at €60m (£47m) and that Liverpool are not budging from £80m valuation and are not interested in Sanchez as part of any deal.

60m euros? What are those fucknuts smoking if they think for one minute we will accept that?! Paella? They are gonna get a nasty shock when they get a taste of John Henry's hardball.

They are taking the piss there. If you want him cough up if not fuck off and get your new signings to try and tap someone else up

El Mundo apparently reporting that Barcelona value Suarez at €60m (£47m) and that Liverpool are not budging from £80m valuation and are not interested in Sanchez as part of any deal.

60m euros? What are those fucknuts smoking if they think for one minute we will accept that?! Paella? They are gonna get a nasty shock when they get a taste of John Henry's hardball.