You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

What was Pardew doing here?

a7eba7ym.jpg

The angle I saw was inconclusive and it's a pretty easy allegation to throw at Suarez when you've lobbed an elbow.

A really shit headbutt. Watch the video of both incidents again. Pardew aims his head at the Hull player, Suarez aims his face at Chiellini's shoulder. There are also teeth marks on Chiellini's shoulder. He bit him.

wheres the face on angle for conclusive evidence? there must be a million cameras at every game and we cant get an angle from behind the net?

FIFA might cover it up because they dont want one of the stars of the show exiting stage right.

I hope he gets another 8 game ban, international and club.

That way no one signs him and he scores the goals that win us the league!

Him biting someone again is not an issue for me, people do worse things on a football pitch. That Marchisio challenge was tame as far as leg breakers go and will have done 20 times more damage.

The Chiellini elbow was worse in terms of actually causing damage.

His World Cup is over and quite right too.

I don't want to stereo-type but, living in South America for 7 years, Suarez is very typical of many people here in that, for them, everything is acceptable as long as it gets them to their objective...and as long as they get away with it.

There is also a tendency here to simply forget what went before. You simply do not learn because you do not link events from the past to events of the present. So, the fact that Suarez has been done for the same thing twice does not mean that it has any impact on what he does now.

I suspect if he gets done for it, the club would be quite glad to get rid of him if the right offer came along.

Luis is fucking crazy.

He is worth the price of a ticket though. Once in a generation players come along who are worth the entrance fee. They're all probably a bit mad but fucking amazing too. Gascoigne & Cantona are a couple more.

I hope he gets another 8 game ban, international and club.

That way no one signs him and he scores the goals that win us the league!

Him biting someone again is not an issue for me, people do worse things on a football pitch. That Marchisio challenge was tame as far as leg breakers go and will have done 20 times more damage.

The Chiellini elbow was worse in terms of actually causing damage.

Excellent point that we have seen worse on the pitch with tackles and other violent incidents,just because Suarez has used a different part of his body to hurt someone doesn't mean his punishment should be more severe.

• Upvote 1

Maybe he did and maybe I'm overreacting, but I really now think he's a disgrace to the club if he did bite again.

I don't think I'm quite at this level yet, but close.  It's hard to support him, really.  

And I don't mean hard to defend him - obviously you can't defend him.  I'm just finding it hard to justify my support of him as a player at this stage.  I know there are those on here saying it's funny, but to me it's not, really.  Call me humourless if you will, but it shows something is really wrong with him to bite not one, not two, but THREE players.

It was the same for the Mancs with Cantona, really - brilliant player but just a snidey little bastard of a person.  Whoever said a few pages ago that the only thing separating Diouf from Suarez is talent was more right than I think most would like to admit.

• Upvote 1

Excellent point that we have seen worse on the pitch with tackles and other violent incidents,just because Suarez has used a different part of his body to hurt someone doesn't mean his punishment should be more severe.

Yes, that's what we said when he bit Ivanovic, nobody gives a fuck.  I think he's mental but I still don't think biting in more severe than anything else.

Glenn Hoddle is a massive fanny.

Bouffant headed prick....going on about kids watching and this from the man who said that disabled people were being punished for doing wrong in a past life...

Was a bite mind....just can't stand Hoddle....