You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

england out of world cup, embarrassed themselves at cricket again and luis suarez is headline news.

its like they were waiting for him to slip up for slagging off the british media - saying his treatment by them spurred him on to beat england.

I finally have something in common with the Liverpool haters - I'd also like to see Suarez banned from international football for a long time. Most of the haters are drooling because they think that an international ban would also apply to club football and/or the CL. Not.

Here Fox Brasil and Espn Brasil don't seem that interested, the former has a reporter at the Italian camp talking about the 'crisis' there.

• Upvote 1

I fear FIFA will go to town on Suarez. A soft target that is now getting bad press worldwide .They will  view it as an opportunity to deflect some of the criticism of their corrupt practices  

It does look that way unfortunately, Blatter is the last person I would have liked to see involved in this situation and I have not seen many of his ridiculous decisions overturned.

Have not read the thread but it should be called Suarez Bite V3.

We would not have him if he was not a bit bitey.

His one at Ajax was the worst by far.

I've noticed that as well, his biting form has steadily gone downhill, extra training needed.

The sensationalism is in full flow, story on the mirror site saying he faces a 2 year ban.

Luckily this has to be dealt with quickly as it's in a tournament that finishes in a couple of weeks or so and that at least means that the shitstorm can't build and build and influence the decision as much

The sensationalism is in full flow, story on the mirror site saying he faces a 2 year ban.

Luckily this has to be dealt with quickly as it's in a tournament that finishes in a couple of weeks or so and that at least means that the shitstorm can't build and build and influence the decision as much

They can suspend him pending a full hearing after the WC finishes. If I had to guess that's a likely outcome,  

They can suspend him pending a full hearing after the WC finishes. If I had to guess that's a likely outcome,

So presumed guilty then, therefore denying Uruguay one of their best players for the rest of the tournament.

Can see the Uruguayan FA taking that one in the chin...