You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The best thing the club can do is get in contact with Luis and tell him they're there if he needs them and that there's support if he wants it. We need him to stay. Hopefully they won't touch him with a barge pole now. Keep him. Buy Sanchez. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

So what are we looking at with those teeth marks?

I'm assuming they're his bottom teeth and his canines?

They're his Vampire teeth, they only appear in extreme moments. No point in trying to make sense of the images with his normal teeth in mind.

And at least he got the WC out of the way injury free. Well done Luis.

is there hysteria about this in every country or just uk ireland and italy?

Its just the UK. I've been watching Italian tv all evening and whilst its been mentioned they have bigger things to talk about, like the red card, and being shit.

• Upvote 1

The only thing in doubt is whether his global ban will be six or twelve months. There's no way FIFA won't come down as hard as they can. They'll be forced to.

I doubt FIFA will give him a global ban, I don't see how they justifiably can.

It would not surprise me in the slightest though to see the English FA decide he deserves a ban in some ridiculous faux moral outrage judgement. 

oh shit just found out. and woy who will be leading england in 2016 came out with this "I'm pleased we gave the fans something to cheer about with our performance". Woy's a lucky man suarez is a fucking loon, no one is paying attention to him

Thinking the same. England were absolutely woeful today playing Costa fucking Rica who were only coasting . Hodgson the daft prick lauding their performance . The reality you blind old fart was that this was their worst effort of the three . Against Italy they were unlucky and played quite well but instead of picking themselves up and learning from the mistakes, especially the shape on the left hand side , the managers job , they get worse in the next two games . 

It would not surprise me in the slightest though to see the English FA decide he deserves a ban in some ridiculous faux moral outrage judgement. 

In which case I doubt our players would ever be available for England again.

is there hysteria about this in every country or just uk ireland and italy?

Mainly just the UK. I would imagine the Italians will have some grudging admiration for the sheer gamesmanship that caused such disruption in their defensive mentality.

I doubt FIFA will give him a global ban, I don't see how they justifiably can.

FIFA can pretty much do what they like. They are judge and jury.

The English FA have no jurisdiction over an international played in Brasil