You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez bite v2

Chippo

It's all going mad now. Over the top but what would any of us expect? It's bound to be big news. I've turned the telly off now I'm fucking tinternet off for a couple of hours coz we'll all be arguing in circles and I'm retreating in to music.

The Chomp Choon?  You know it makes sense. 

The club doesn't have to back him, he was playing with a Uruguay shirt on, the club only have to do what it's always done, protect him from the media shit storm when he returns.

Come on mate are you serious? The club's phones will be ringing off the hook.

His reaction at the end said it all . No jubilation just disappointment that he had fucked up again big time. No doubt he bit the guy the stupid fucking mentalist,

Ramifications could be huge..

I doubt Blatter will allow FIFA to go easy on him. I am sure he was sticking his fucking oar in with the FA last time . So out of the WC for sure and I am sure they can ban him from all competitions not just internationals.

How that affects the transfer might work in Liverpool's favour assuming they still want to keep him but I think we may well find him banned again to start the season. The club don't deserve this and if he has the fucking temerity to whine about his treatment in England or wanting away from Liverpool I am done with the cunt  .

What a fucking bellend. We can't even sell him now as any price offered will be slashed because of his fucking antics. His goals will be welcome but to be honest I'm fucking sick to death of his idiocy. And he has the temerity to complain about the way he's treated by the media. Fucking tit.

Liverpool FC are better than his fucking bullshit.

• Upvote 1

You'd think the club can't be punished by having any ban extend to club games (assuming again that he's staying anyway), but this is LFC we're talking about here. We're bound to get fucked over even though it is clearly another act of lunacy from the mad Uruguayan.

The club don't deserve this and if he has the fucking temerity to whine about his treatment in England or wanting away from Liverpool I am done with the cunt  .

I'll wait for the verdict, but if he did then I have to agree. It just brings too much negativity to the club.

The state of the press, fucking hell. What's the point of debate on this? If he bit him, and it looks like he did, he needs to get whatever punishment FIFA decide. That should be the beginning and end of it. You've got to love the absolute lack of self-awareness of the pundits sitting their moralising and criticising a foreign player who does something stupid on a football pitch while totally forgiving our manager and team of Premier League players for finishing bottom of our group and only picking up a single point against a bunch of out of form teams and Costa Rica, most of whose players don't even play at the top level. Am I missing something? Has the average intellectual level sunk that low, or is football just a soap opera? Let's forget about tactics, expectations, or a debate on how we can get things right for the future and have a week long debate about whether or not a player should play. Idiotic and boring.

• Upvote 1

In the end, he let his emotions get the best of him.

Sadly, I am not surprised by this as he tends to get out of control when he is overcomed with pure instinct and emotion.

It's what brings out the best in him and the worst. 

Another wave we need to ride...

• Upvote 1

What a fucking bellend. We can't even sell him now as any price offered will be slashed because of his fucking antics. His goals will be welcome but to be honest I'm fucking sick to death of his idiocy. And he has the temerity to complain about the way he's treated by the media. Fucking tit.

Liverpool FC are better than his fucking bullshit.

We dont want to sell him. So if they don't match the release clause he'll be staying.

Here we go again....

This makes it even clearer that Luis unfortunately has some inner demons that seems to be very hard to keep control of, and, like today, seemingly impossible.

This is just sad imo - especially after this season, with him playing his best football ever, and the neutrals opinion about him has turned around - by himself.

Will be very interesting to see what happens now - if LFC will continue to back him or if this is it. It might be it.

I wonder - can he be banned from playing in England and/or CL because of this? Anyone know?

We won't sell under his release clause any way. 

Hopefully he does something worthwhile next time and bites Evra's throat.

Thought Chiles was gonna knock one out on prime time telly the amount of excitement he was showing was way over the top, Suarez is a complete loon though doubt he will ever learn now FIFA will probably give him a lengthy ban now, I doubt they can enforce a club ban but a lengthy international ban is pretty much nailed on.