You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Happy Fathers Day

Champ

Been spoilt rotten today, got two dvds, be shoes, New PJ's, stickers for a certain sporting even for my sticker album, be boxers,

Then my Mrs made us a Home made MacDonalds muffins! Went for a nice walk with the kids while the baby slept! Came home and the Mrs had made a home made cinema, stood at the door handing out admissions tickets she found on eBay, and got popcorn cups like you get in the cinema and drinks with lids! Me and the kids then watched Turbo, which was ace! We've just got back from pizza express where we had a great family meal! Kids are now in bed and I'm watching the game with a large G & T!

• Upvote 4

Been spoilt rotten today, got two dvds, be shoes, New PJ's, stickers for a certain sporting even for my sticker album, be boxers,

Then my Mrs made us a Home made MacDonalds muffins! Went for a nice walk with the kids while the baby slept! Came home and the Mrs had made a home made cinema, stood at the door handing out admissions tickets she found on eBay, and got popcorn cups like you get in the cinema and drinks with lids! Me and the kids then watched Turbo, which was ace! We've just got back from pizza express where we had a great family meal! Kids are now in bed and I'm watching the game with a large G & T!

I make it a daily mission of mine to neg you everyday (well when I remember anyway) for your piss poor Secret Santa showing.

However this is a pretty awesome day you have had yourself there FG, you better thank your missus for saving you for a short while and me giving you a rep. 

I myself got a t-shirt and a bottle of Wild Turkey 81 Reserve off Junior. Lad knows his shit. Spent the day with him while Ms McGonical did a lovely dinner also took the lad to see my arl fella. 

Best thing about Father's Day is actually being a father. 

That was quite a day!

I make it a daily mission of mine to neg you everyday (well when I remember anyway) for your piss poor Secret Santa showing.

However this is a pretty awesome day you have had yourself there FG, you better thank your missus for saving you for a short while and me giving you a rep. 

I myself got a t-shirt and a bottle of Wild Turkey 81 Reserve off Junior. Lad knows his shit. Spent the day with him while Ms McGonical did a lovely dinner also took the lad to see my arl fella. 

Best thing about Father's Day is actually being a father.

That is so sweet!

• Upvote 1

I bought my dad some Beats by Dre, he said they're fucking shite and took them back this morning.  He's bought himself a Nando's with the money on his dinner and changed the other £100 into Euros for my holiday.  He likes the simple things and hates people spending money on him.

• Upvote 2

• 4 years later...