You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Wooding

I was just lying in bed half asleep listening to 5live and during the course of a round up of tomorrow's papers Dotun Adebayo introduced the editor(?) of the 'Shitrag on Sunday' to share what delights they had in store in this mornings edition. Before I had gathered my thoughts to switch off it dawned on me that this was faint merseyside-ish accent I was hearing. I thought surely not, my ears must be playing tricks on me. The thought agitated me enough to get up out of bed and google him and among the results that come up was this:

http://muckrack.com/DavidWooding

'

Political Editor, The Sun on Sunday, The Sun
About
Journalist & broadcaster who's worked for 7 national news orgs. Sun on Sunday Political Editor since 2012. Liverpool FC fan & classical music nut.
Twitter Feed
followers
tweets
beceb15e5e179ecf227751b6b5f58e96_normal.

about 21 hours ago

@SueCox343 ...a Scouser, born and bred! Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da...'

Jesus fucking wept!

Didn't we expose another 'Liverpool' fan taking the Devil's coin. Some bint who was head of their marketing.

Don't think he was from Liverpool though. Didn't he put 'selling the s*n to scousers' under his LinkedIn skills or something, or Twitter or some other pointless bollocks.

Wouldn't be surprised if this mass giveaway was his brainchild. Seems reminiscent of his somewhat scattergun and unsubtle approach.

Aye, right enough but this Prince of the City is claiming to be a big LFC fan. I don't see how you could possibly make that claim while working for that filthy shitrag and knowing what it is responsible for and the hurt it has causedt. Mind, I don't really understand how anyone could work for it and call themselves a 'journalist' either. A mong his credentials:

29 Oct 2013 ... Dingle-born David Wooding, assistant political editor at the tabloid which has
been widely boycotted in Liverpool since its coverage of the ...

Fucking unbelievably stomach churning.