You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World cup betting

Kevin D

Baines isnt a problem at all.

Wellbeck is the shittest cunt in shitsville

For Everton he's not but whenever I've seen him play for England he seems to suffer the age old English disease of bottle trouble. I think come the end of the tournament Woy may regret not taking Ashley Cole.

For Everton he's not but whenever I've seen him play for England he seems to suffer the age old English disease of bottle trouble. I think come the end of the tournament Woy may regret not taking Ashley Cole.

Can't stand people who say i told you so. Baines was dreadful last night, told you so.

Need France now for that treble... They'd fucking better or I'm going to throw around all types of stereotypical insults

Need the French and the Argies both to win at -1 each for my last acca to come in.

• Portugal v Republic of Ireland
  • Portugal33/20HANDICAP
  • Chile v Australia
  • Chile23/20HANDICAP
  • Stake £10.00

Need the French and the Argies both to win at -1 each for my last acca to come in.

• Portugal v Republic of Ireland
  • Portugal33/20HANDICAP
  • Chile v Australia
  • Chile23/20HANDICAP

• Stake £10.00

You are better backing the over/unders than backing teams.

Got 2.9 for over 2.5 goals in Colombia game yesterday.29 quid for a tenner stake in other words.

The odds on this world cup are very generous.

You are better backing the over/unders than backing teams.

Got 2.9 for over 2.5 goals in Colombia game yesterday.29 quid for a tenner stake in other words.

The odds on this world cup are very generous.

That was something I was looking at and mentioned in the MF betting thread. It s something I might do for the second round matches. I put this bet on before the world cup as you can see by the Portugal bet. I just picked four matches(including the Portugal friendly) where I thought there was a chance of a team winning at -1 goals.

The payout will be over 200 pound s I know that much if the other two teams dont let me down. Pretty good payout for a four team acca with four top nations playing lesser teams(cough cough) I think.

Though Uruguay(cunts) v Costa Rica proved it dosent always workout the way it should.

That was something I was looking at and mentioned in the MF betting thread. It s something I might do for the second round matches. I put this bet on before the world cup as you can see by the Portugal bet. I just picked four matches(including the Portugal friendly) where I thought there was a chance of a team winning at -1 goals.

The payout will be over 200 pound s I know that much if the other two teams dont let me down. Pretty good payout for a four team acca with four top nations playing lesser teams(cough cough) I think.

Though Uruguay(cunts) v Costa Rica proved it dosent always workout the way it should.

I would always recommend using betfair software instead of the site and learn to use the ladders.

Learn to do matched betting as this will net you a good few bob too with the bookies.

BTW,i personally hardly do multiples as the bookies love them and thats why i avoid them.

• Upvote 1

I would always recommend using betfair software instead of the site and learn to use the ladders.

Learn to do matched betting as this will net you a good few bob too with the bookies.

BTW,i personally hardly do multiples as the bookies love them and thats why i avoid them.

I avoid do match betting as thats just lining  the bookies pocket s, with them making money with no threat to them of losing any(personal choice).

The multi bet thing is to me not as risky with football bets as compared to horse racing bets. For about twenty five years I only ever use to bet on horses and betting on that sport,doing multi bets(accas) is a quick way to losing(unless they come in of course).

Football bets however your far more likely to land double s or trebles and bigger bets than you will with horses.The outcome of football matches is far easier to predict imo than with other sports. Of course it dosent always workout how it should,otherwise everybody would be rich.So long as you dont go crazy betting on like ten team accas(even they come in a few times in a season) and stick with say just up to four or five teams, I find you can make decent money throughout a season.

I guess it s whatever works best for you and if your making a profit then that s all that counts. 

Had some success with Skybet - over 2.5 goals and team to win. Ivory Coast, Switzerland, France and Argentina all come in today. Just over evens in most cases but a good double your money exercise. Had a few earlier in tournament as well

15/06/2014 0005362 Treble (Win) 1 £ 10.00 France 3-0 Honduras 1st Team to Score 3 Goals France 11/8 £ 112.34   0005362 Treble (Win) 1 £ 10.00 Switzerland 2-1 Ecuador Total goals - over/under 2.5 Over 6/5 £ 112.34   0005362 Treble (Win) 1 £ 10.00 Argentina 2-1 Bosnia Herzegovina Wincast Lionel Messi to score and Argentina to win 23/20 £ 112.34

Starting to make a killing with the matches,shame the Argies had to concede a goal though as I would of had a few hundred more.