You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman (World Cup Special)

Guest davelfc

when I go the pub to see the game or go the match I don't want fucking dickhead women there who slag the footy off any other time. The faux celebrations/outrage/despair pisses me right cunting fucking off. 

If England get further than the 1st round I will end up watching it in the pub, more than likely a 1/4 final defeat and I swear the first girl I see crying over it will be getting swilled 

I'm getting angry just thinking about it. worse than fucking daytrippers 

a good post in full 

An ex bird a good few years back, we were out shopping in town with the plan to watch England V Holland in a pub after it, walks in the pub and it says on the screen, England V The Netherlands and she shouts out in the loudest scalliest scouse accent you've ever heard "I thought you said were playin Hollaaaaaaaannd!!!

My Mrs loves football and is knowledgeable about it. She has lived in Costa Rica, Australia and the USA and travels throughout Europe regularly with her job. Her geography is very good. She is well organised, sensible and clear thinking. She is not prone to dippy outbursts.

Fuck me, sometimes I wish...............

• Upvote 1

My Mrs loves football and is knowledgeable about it. She has lived in Costa Rica, Australia and the USA and travels throughout Europe regularly with her job. Her geography is very good. She is well organised, sensible and clear thinking. She is not prone to dippy outbursts.

Fuck me, sometimes I wish...............

you'd married a woman?
  • Upvote 5

It's a fact, only lesbians no the off side rule it's extremely rare for someone into fellas to understand it.

By "offside rule" I take it you mean "carpet munching while in a bad mood, flannel shirts and how to manipulate adoption agencies", right?

• 2 weeks later...

I live in hope that for just one match this world cup my bird shuts up for more than 30 seconds

'I kbow him who does he play for?'

'he's got funny hair'

'are X shooting left or right?'

'are X any good?'

'was that a foul?'

'whst country is the ref from?'

'who's talking over the match? Did he play for Liverpool?'

Back in the day I used to love how women suddenly got into football during tournaments. They get massively over-excited and forget that they can't drink solidly during a build-up and match. Euro 96 was a total shagfest

How I met my missus during 2002, England v Argentina

Mother in law phoned me up to ask why Suarez was playing for Uruguay as " he plays for Liverpool with Gerrard "

I tried to explain he's from Uruguay, but she was having none of it

"He lives in England why isn't he playing for England"

She's a bit thick, a manc and resembles Jimmy Krankie, so I can't say i'm surprised.

Quality rantage, Stig.

I hate the blokes who wouldn't know a libero from an arse dildo wanting a discussion every morning at work.

Some are even posting their opinions on FB fuck's sakes.