You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Women in Sport - The Hottest - prob NSFW

Bjornebye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Apparently she hasn't

https://usdailyreport.com/2020/05/02/paige-spiranac-pro-golfer-game_n_5246.html

Paige Spiranac has finally answered two of the most popular questions in professional golf in recent memory: are her 34DD breasts real and do they impact her game?

A viral YouTube video has provided all the answers that fans were hoping for — yes, they are real, and they also make her a better golfer.

She said that they keep her arms in touch with her body, and she continued: “My boobs are real. I’ve never had my breasts done. They are as real as they could be – they do fluctuate in size a lot. This is just a thing that happens for women.”

The 27-year-old Arizona resident is very proud of her body and is not ready to be shamed. She continued: “My cleavage is always out, I don’t get offended by it when people ask me these questions because I am aware, I’m showing it off in a way.”

The athlete then revealed: “My breasts get larger depending on the time of the month, they can go up two cup sizes. Also, if I gain weight, they get bigger; if I lose weight, they get smaller. For the Sports Illustrated shoot, I lost 17lbs, and my chest dropped a couple cup sizes because of that.”

The Colorado native went on to say: “I do work really hard on my body, I spend a lot of hours in the gym and on my diet, and I’m proud of how my body looks. It’s never an issue; they’re just kind of there. Putting, chipping, really anything else you’re pretty much set.”

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Leryn Franco is still the best. Imagine her in nothing except those shades and a bellybutton length leather jacket, and a toy gun that fires plastic darts which all say "fuck me" on them.

screen-shot-2012-05-29-at-2-01-56-pm.png

What sport does she play? I don't care of course but whats..s.fmgm getmbb  '.v  just cum 

• Upvote 1