You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

Well, hopefully Alberto's comments got lost a little in translation and the reported 'shut your mouths' is more to do with journos interpretation or his lack of English.

Ive no problem with moreno's improvement especially if it continues with his defending. I dont see how anyone can not want any of our players to continually improve.

His 'performance' in the first leg against Hoffenheim was worse than the Europa League final. He made about 20 individual mistakes in that game that could've cost us the tie. We were fortunate that they couldn't hit a barn door that night because him and Lovren almost single handedly cost us Champions League football. 

He has no brain, so congratulating him for performing well is like congratulating a puppy for shitting outside. Sometimes it shits outside, sometimes it shits inside, because it doesn't know what it's doing. This praise of mediocrity really needs to stop. 

• Upvote 11

I'm not a fan of anyone. Black, yellow or green.

But in particular you seem to have a problem with black people, Anny.  Firstly there was that ridiculous post where you said "The rumme is a nigge did it" (what the fuck?) and now you're not being entirely flattering towards Garth, comparing him to forum jokers me and Hades.

I won't mention "reclaiming the Swastika".  You were pissed, I get it.

What's it all about, Anny?

• Upvote 2

But in particular you seem to have a problem with black people, Anny.  Firstly there was that ridiculous post where you said "The rumme is a nigge did it" (what the fuck?) and now you're not being entirely flattering towards Garth, comparing him to forum jokers me and Hades.

I won't mention "reclaiming the Swastika".  You were pissed, I get it.

What's it all about, Anny?

NFrn7D.gif

• Upvote 4

Fuck off mate 'not being entirely flatteringly about Garth Crooks' seriously?

The man is a dick and the colour of his skin has nothing to do with that.

It's funny being called out for having a laugh at his expense.

Anyway I was poking fun I'm not getting into a debate. Got better things to do than argue with folk on the inter web.

Fuck off mate 'not being entirely flatteringly about Garth Crooks' seriously?

The man is a dick and the colour of his skin has nothing to do with that.

It's funny being called out for having a laugh at his expense.

Anyway I was poking fun I'm not getting into a debate. Got better things to do than argue with folk on the inter web.

Uh huh.

He has no brain, so congratulating him for performing well is like congratulating a puppy for shitting outside. Sometimes it shits outside, sometimes it shits inside, because it doesn't know what it's doing. This praise of mediocrity really needs to stop. 

Perfect Analogy

Guest Alex_K

He's strung a decent run of games together -- arguably our best defender over the past month. But the lurching fear that regression is right around the corner is never away. As with his band of fellow misfits assembled cheaply from Augsburg, Charlton, Mainz and Sunderland, the quality and consistency is not there.

He's been doing OK but he's still an idiot and it's only a matter of time. He gave away a stupid foul yesterday that gave them a free kick in a dangerous area. He also has this really annoying habit of exaggerating every foul on him for about 3 seconds like he's almost dead, then he gets up like nothing's wrong. If you're going to pretend, at least do it properly. Plus there was a time in the second half when he could have got in behind and he went down looking a soft free kick instead of staying on his feet. He's just daft, it can't be changed.

Defensively, he was probably the least troubled of all our back four. The only moment I can remember where he had a brainfart was at the other end. He was in a great position and had both time and space to put a decent cross in, but he fired an absolute missile across the penalty area and out of play. With our players' current tendency to either miss the target completely or find the goalkeeper with unerring accuracy, getting on the end of that ball was mission impossible.