You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

*Facepalm*

Moreno: "Football is all about opinion, I realize you can get criticism but I don't take notice when 3-4 people criticize my performance."

Moreno: "In football everyone can make mistakes, even Lionel Messi can make mistakes, we're all human." 

Moreno: "Overall I am happy with my form and the fans are happy with how I have played." 

Sums up how detached from the real world he is. What's more worrying is the fact he thinks he's doing OK. God help us when he delivers his version of shite.

He's mental this lad. I actually chuckled while reading that. Good for him. It's like the Simpsons sketch where all that's in Homer's head is a note saying 'I owe you one brain'. Fuming at him is the same as being annoyed at a new puppy that pissed on the carpet.

Although I will go against the grain and say there is a player in there somewhere, I genuinely hope he can turn it around, unlikely but you never know

Well to start with he's missed the last few zeros out of the '3 or 4'.

You could maybe attempt to get on board if comments were referring to the fact that yes he'd been below par but now it's going to be turned around.

But to basically state he's playing OK and it's all about opinions (paraphrasing obviously) is quite frankly taking the piss.

Especially when he drafts Messi's name into the conversation for some weird reason.

I assume he's stating all players make mistakes and lose form, even the worlds best, that's why he mentions Messi.

If Klopp can turn him into a decent player Moreno will remember how he was defended by his boss when everyone else blamed him for world conflict, disease, global corruption and starvation.

I assume he's stating all players make mistakes and lose form, even the worlds best, that's why he mentions Messi.

If Klopp can turn him into a decent player Moreno will remember how he was defended by his boss when everyone else blamed him for world conflict, disease, global corruption and starvation.

Not everyone, only three or four people.

*Facepalm*

Moreno: "Football is all about opinion, I realize you can get criticism but I don't take notice when 3-4 people criticize my performance."

Moreno: "In football everyone can make mistakes, even Lionel Messi can make mistakes, we're all human."

Moreno: "Overall I am happy with my form and the fans are happy with how I have played."

Moreno's JP?

Plot reveal of the year.

If by form... he means playing the same since he arrived then yes that's true.

But if that's your best level son and you are happy with your progression then your utterly deluded as well as shit.

When I saw him playing pokemon on the US trip and that picture of him walking a dog on a bloody hover board, sums him up.... a balloon head

You can see from his actions that he does not realise he's letting the team down. He rolls around on the ground near the opposition goal while the other team counters on us a man light, getting up and laughing and joking like a gimp as we concede or nearly concede.

Some players are shit, fine. Some players drop clangers, fine. But at least the likes of Mignolet and Lovren back before he got it together always showed their frustration and disappointment when they fucked up. Moreno just seems to treat it like a big fucking joke, and that's why I think he's only likely to regress further going into the future.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

i wouldn't have a problem with playing him as a winger. Did we sign him as a left back? I can't remember if it was one of those Rodgers signings were the lad was a midfielder but BROD played them out of position some much that their new position became their position. 

• Upvote 1

i wouldn't have a problem with playing him as a winger. Did we sign him as a left back? I can't remember if it was one of those Rodgers signings were the lad was a midfielder but BROD played them out of position some much that their new position became their position.

Remember people arguing this with Johnson also. Suppose the switch up worked out ok for Gareth Bale.

Think it's worth a try. We'd need at least two new left backs though.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1