You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alberto Moreno

WhiskeyJar

The state of the wreckage of Reyes car was that of somebody travelling way too fast. The biggest tragedy is killing others if you have your own personal death wish. You obviously feel sorry for almost anybody losing their life but if Reyes was travelling within the speed limit I am guessing there'd have been no tragedy at all.

15 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The state of the wreckage of Reyes car was that of somebody travelling way too fast. The biggest tragedy is killing others if you have your own personal death wish. You obviously feel sorry for almost anybody losing their life but if Reyes was travelling within the speed limit I am guessing there'd have been no tragedy at all.

Was it a head on collision?  That would look nasty at even a moderate speed. 

I’ve got no problem with him getting involved really, he’s part of the squad after all. However, after playing a grand total of four minutes in a game we won four nil you’d think he’d be a bit more circumspect about being front and centre in every fucking photo I look at!

He’s right there at the front when we lifted the trophy and you can barely see Salah or big Virg. A little bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss. And the eye is drawn to him because he’s wearing a different coloured shirt.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

I’ve got no problem with him getting involved really, he’s part of the squad after all. However, after playing a grand total of four minutes in a game we won four nil you’d think he’d be a bit more circumspect about being front and centre in every fucking photo I look at!

He’s right there at the front when we lifted the trophy and you can barely see Salah or big Virg. A little bit of humility wouldn’t go amiss. And the eye is drawn to him because he’s wearing a different coloured shirt.

To be fair to Moron Lallana was even worse than him on the home coming. 

39 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Agree, and that white shirt really stood out.

Seeing this thread pop up I was hoping for news he'd fucked off. 

He's the one niggling blot on the landscape of the trophy celebrations. In on every fucking picture and sticking out like a sore thumb because he's wearing a t shirt to commemorate the death of his equally stupid mate who killed himself and at least one other by driving at 147mph in an unroadworthy car. Yes it's sad but it was utterly irresponsible and the fact that the walking liability Bert Fucking Moron will forever be a feature of those celebrations is more than a bit fucking annoying. 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, TK421 said:

Was it a head on collision?  That would look nasty at even a moderate speed. 

No. He had a blowout at 147 miles an hour in a car that had been off the road for 6 months and the tyre pressures were down. Rolled and burst into flames. Horrible but fucking irresponsible and unnecessary. 

4 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

No. He had a blowout at 147 miles an hour in a car that had been off the road for 6 months and the tyre pressures were down. Rolled and burst into flames. Horrible but fucking irresponsible and unnecessary. 

Aye that's stupid if that was his true speed.  He must have been getting chased by space squid.

• 5 weeks later...

Probably a really nice lad but a terrible defender. Always thought he should have been moved further up the pitch, away from our goal. 

What was that game he single handedly cost us 2 goals and gave away a pen? 

Should have got rid of him after that. Thank you and goodbye. Bert.