Quantcast
Most lusted after character from TV and film. Probs NSFW. - Page 18 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Carvalho Diablo

Most lusted after character from TV and film. Probs NSFW.

Not going through the whole thread to check is she has been mentioned before

a3d1c993_htf_imgcache_2369.jpg

Had a chat with a 21 yr old at work and mentioned "doing a Sharon Stone". She had no idea what I was on about. Young people.

Who is this please?

That my friend is Corrine wicks. She was in doctors a BBC show , it's quite fitting because the first time I seen her I almost needed a doctor from nearly ripping my cock off.

• Upvote 1

Buffy the vampire slayer. Looks good in photos, but much better in the show.

buffy-sarah-michelle-gellar-s1-51-dvdbas

buffy-sarah-michelle-gellar-s1-70-dvdbas

SMG.jpg

Miss Isringhausen from Deadwood. She has a great smug face and even better contempt face. 

SARAHPAULSONINDEADWOOD.jpg

MissIsringhausen.jpg

• Upvote 1

Erica Durance as Lois Lane in Smallville. Yes it's been a few years now since that show finished and it was very ropey at times but, especially when they put her centre stage and working with Clark Kent at the Daily Planet, she is fantastic in that role. Very hot, very funny and able to show vulnerability and emotion without coming off all damsel-in-distress. I was a teenager when Teri Hatcher was playing Lois Lane on TV and I thought (like everyone else) that she was very fit back then, but Durance is fitter and plays the role much better too.

Erica Durance as Lois Lane in Smallville. Yes it's been a few years now since that show finished and it was very ropey at times but, especially when they put her centre stage and working with Clark Kent at the Daily Planet, she is fantastic in that role. Very hot, very funny and able to show vulnerability and emotion without coming off all damsel-in-distress. I was a teenager when Teri Hatcher was playing Lois Lane on TV and I thought (like everyone else) that she was very fit back then, but Durance is fitter and plays the role much better too.

Agreed!

erica-durance-plastic-surgery2.jpg

Don't know about the smack and scat, but I remember the huge controversy after her steamy sex scenes in Angel Heart. Mainly because she went to that straight from the ultra-wholesome Cosby Show.

The ultra wholesome Cosby show

How times change

• Upvote 1

Am I missing something? Are there actually people here who are sexually attracted to puppets?

Don't be such a sicko perv!

They're marionettes, not puppets.