You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most lusted after character from TV and film. Probs NSFW.

Whilst thinking of some of my faves, have realised I seem to like characters that are a little 'kooky'

Amelie

Ally McBeal

Cassie in Skins

Britanny in Glee

What the fucking Fuck?

How the mighty are fallen. It's a sad day Woolster, when an otherwise excellent poster admits to something like this.

I bet you danced along as well

I thought that might get a bit of a response...

1. Once you realise that Glee is actually a satire, taking the piss out of similar shows as well as itself, it is actually quite funny.

I'm not having that Woolster.  Next you'll be telling us High School Musical 3 was a wry observational analysis of the futility of materialistic ambition.  You're just an old ham who likes cheese, and you've got yourself into a pickle.  

• Upvote 1

"Dresses like High School Musical" and has the heart of Porky's."

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/glee-sex-keynote-musical-high-school-ohio-article-1.386107

That was a good quote to find actually, as my next suggestion was already going to be the 2 for the price of 1 of

Samantha from Sex in the City, &

Lassie from Porky's