You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mice

13 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Cat brought me one today, I chucked it over the fence. Cat thought I didn’t like it so went out and got me a blue tit instead.  

Haha. My mum is terrified of birds. I mean proper terrified. She hates going into town because of the seagulls. Proper freaks her out. 

Anyway years ago (I was about 7/8) she went round to feed our neighbours cat who was away. She's gone less than 30 seconds when you heard this scream. One of those blood curdling screams. She then carries on screaming, I ran round and ran in the house fully expecting to find a grim murder scene. The cat had managed to drag a pigeon in and it flew at my mum when she walked in the living room. She was shitting herself. The fucker was flapping about the living room and kept flying towards her. Oh how I laughed. Took me about half an hour to get the bastard to fuck off out the door. 

The cat just sat on the couch throughout the whole episode looking pissed off at all the commotion.  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I very much doubt it as they're incontinent.

We was in a pub one day had bags of shopping, this cat kept coming over round the bags sniffing round, I was fumimg, then it started walking up and down the bar, this soft cunt at the bar talking to it and doing idiotic noises, then the manager says we are starting doing breakfasts tomorrow etc, I thought fuck that eating in here if you let a cat on the bar, the minty cunt, 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha. My mum is terrified of birds. I mean proper terrified. She hates going into town because of the seagulls. Proper freaks her out. 

Anyway years ago (I was about 7/8) she went round to feed our neighbours cat who was away. She's gone less than 30 seconds when you heard this scream. One of those blood curdling screams. She then carries on screaming, I ran round and ran in the house fully expecting to find a grim murder scene. The cat had managed to drag a pigeon in and it flew at my mum when she walked in the living room. She was shitting herself. The fucker was flapping about the living room and kept flying towards her. Oh how I laughed. Took me about half an hour to get the bastard to fuck off out the door. 

The cat just sat on the couch throughout the whole episode looking pissed off at all the commotion.  

Ill text you a photo. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Birds are boss, what gets me it's people who say I've got a cat and it's got a personality all of its own, what a load of shite, used to know some girl who had 2 would you believe, kept having kittens, she kept giving them away, oh my cat is a bit of a character, minty slag too obviously, shit in your own garden, gross. 

8 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Birds are boss, what gets me it's people who say I've got a cat and it's got a personality all of its own, what a load of shite, used to know some girl who had 2 would you believe, kept having kittens, she kept giving them away, oh my cat is a bit of a character, minty slag too obviously, shit in your own garden, gross. 

They do have personalities. Just like dogs do. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Cat brought me one today, I chucked it over the fence. Cat thought I didn’t like it so went out and got me a blue tit instead.  

Ace. I love that the reason they bring you dead animals is because they think you're a useless cat and can't look after yourself. Like they're going shopping for an elderly relative or something.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, easytoslip said:

Virtual rep.

1 hour ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Check YouTube for mice traps. Everything  from humanely catching in recycled plastic pop bottles to frazzling the twats with 240V

I remember seeing one where the guy made a trap by half-filling a bucket with water, and placing a rolling bar smeared with peanut butter across the top, and a couple of ramps either side. The mouse would crawl up the ramp and clamber onto the bar to get to the peanut butter. The bar rolled over, the mouse lost its grip and fell into the drink. This guy set it up in his barn and must have caught hundreds like this. You need to make sure the peanut butter isn't within easy reach of the edge of the bucket/ramp because you need to get the mouse to step onto the rolling bar.

10 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I remember seeing one where the guy made a trap by half-filling a bucket with water, and placing a rolling bar smeared with peanut butter across the top, and a couple of ramps either side. The mouse would crawl up the ramp and clamber onto the bar to get to the peanut butter. The bar rolled over, the mouse lost its grip and fell into the drink. This guy set it up in his barn and must have caught hundreds like this. You need to make sure the peanut butter isn't within easy reach of the edge of the bucket/ramp because you need to get the mouse to step onto the rolling bar.

That's one of them. Lots of variations which tip them into the bucket. You can even buy commercial ones to fit on a bucket

Screenshot_20200504_224054_com.lazada.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200504_222454_com.lazada.android.jpg

Screenshot_20200504_223756_com.lazada.android.jpg

40 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fill up all those gaps in your decking

Someone's cat keep a shitting in my garden. If I catch it I'll tell it to fuck off.

Yes fill the gaps in the decking, mate has same problem, get a ferret, Jack Russell, and air rifle, the rats would then see sense and move on, hopefully the cat will as well. 

Or make a factory that turns out cat fur coats, the cats can feed on the rats and the rats can feed off the dead skinned cats, no overheads plus a profit from the discerning ladies you will attract.