You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mice

Get a rodent exterminator round.  The fucker will soon start to breed and then you'll have dozens of them huddling into a nest over winter. They piss continuously and the flow from the nest will soon drip through the floor to whatever's underneath.   

• Upvote 1

I had mice a few years back. Got an exterminator out and his three traps caught one mouse in 2 weeks. I bought an electric trap and it caught five of the cunts in the same time. It's meant to be humane but one of the mice must have really tripped it as there was a line of fur that was blown off it  and left in a trail about 20cms away from the trap.

That was it for about a year and then I heard the cunts scurrying about in the attic. I never had mice in the kitchen again (where they originally were, they went through four boxes of cereal like someone had taken a drill to it) but the house was a town house (three storey terrace in a block of three) and I'm pretty certain it was the neighbour's house that was the source of the problem.

In the end I moved and bought a detached house. I was always going to move but the decision to get a detached house was partly because of the mice and being unable to get rid of them because the old house was connected to others.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, RedKnight said:

I had mice a few years back. Got an exterminator out and his three traps caught one mouse in 2 weeks. I bought an electric trap and it caught five of the cunts in the same time. It's meant to be humane but one of the mice must have really tripped it as there was a line of fur that was blown off it  and left in a trail about 20cms away from the trap.

That was it for about a year and then I heard the cunts scurrying about in the attic. I never had mice in the kitchen again (where they originally were, they went through four boxes of cereal like someone had taken a drill to it) but the house was a town house (three storey terrace in a block of three) and I'm pretty certain it was the neighbour's house that was the source of the problem.

In the end I moved and bought a detached house. I was always going to move but the decision to get a detached house was partly because of the mice and being unable to get rid of them because the old house was connected to others.

Didn't live next to this guy did you?

John-Coffey-Green-Mile-Michael-CLarke-Duncan.jpg

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Whats todays Mouse update Mook? I am growing quite fond of the little fella. Have you named him? 

Last night he only shat on the sponge we use to wash the dishes so we reckon it's a very real possibility that he can fly. I did see him leap right over a trap the other night.

This mouse has balls, I'll give him that.

No name yet, how does 'General Zod' sound?

• Upvote 1