You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Impulse Buys

Jose Jones

Are you not getting confused with a juicer? They are a cunt to clean, and use about half a tonne of veg to get a thimble full of juice. Wanker of a device.

A smoothie maker is clean in about 30 seconds, which is probably why it gets used far more often.

That's the mother; cunt of a thing it was .. Apologies for slagging off smoothie makers 

Bought a Tee of store of our official site because there was worldwide free shipping only to find that custom duties applied in my country cost more than the Tee and that the Tee was a size small :( Dont want to throw it away so have kept it in hope that some yr my kid might wear it.

I have a juicer at home. Its bloody great but take ages to clean so sits in the cupboard more than it should. I need a new blender though as its just a damn site easier

I bought the Breville Blend-Active recently, it's in the sale at the moment (Asda £21) - it's perfect.  There isn't really any cleaning either.  I haven't used my juicer in months, it takes so long to clean and even longer to dry.

• Upvote 1

I'm going nowhere Lynn.  Quite literally, I'm on the ring road.  Third time round.  I've just been into B&Q for a bag of tungsten-tipped screws.  Never gonna use 'em.  Never gonna use 'em.  Meet me in the car park in half an hour Lynn.

steve_coogan_alan_partridge.jpg

• Upvote 1

I bought a season ticket for The Liverpool Way. 

I thought I was helping a nice, independent site. However, it quickly became clear that the site owner was a lion-manned con artist; the MF was full of boring twats browbeating each other and having tedious circular arguments. The final straw came when some pants-less James Blunt fan, who has never been to our neck of the woods, started trying to tell me how to behave at Anfield. 

That's not even getting into those oh so witty and "hilarious" round ups the twat kept PM me about.

Was watching daughter play volleyball today. Son was bored. I took him to the concession stand to buy a ring pop. (Similar to a sugar dummy I used to have when I was a kid and we'd go to Southport for the day out). 

Big queue. We get to the front of the queue. Son orders ring pop. No ring pops. Then he freezes. He is taking an age to decide what sweets/snacks to buy. So I intervene, largely because there is a long queue behind us, so I felt like I needed to do something. I ordered a large pretzel. I don't even like them. Ridiculous behavior! Went back to volleyball game. Mrs G doesn't like pretzels either. Why did I do that?