Quantcast
Emre Can - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Emre Can

He's fucking shit on football manager, tony lad. Wouldn't even get in my Shrewsbury team. Although to be fair it is the year 2134 and I've won the champions league for the past 59 seasons in a row.

This lads metatarsal bones look strong, because his teeth are shiny, and he's got hair like a professional footballer, so i'm in. Lets invest all our hopes and aspirations into this lad and hopefully he can follow in the footsteps of Yesil and become a sensational player for us. 

I want this deal sealed. I want it it airtight and pressure packed in an aluminium container. If Ayre bottles this, I want him canned, and replaced with one of those baseball caps with a straw attached to it.

Raphael Honigstein @honigstein 2m

Can: situation complicated. He has a release clause. But Bayern also have an option to buy him back. Leverkusen with a huge legal problem(1)

Release clause should not have been inserted. So far, no contact between Leverkusen and Bayern. Deal hangs in the balance (2)

I dont see the issue. We match release clause and Bayern have to either

a) Stump up cash and resign him assuming players wants to go there.

b.) Dont activate buy back clause and shut the fuck up.

Can: situation complicated. He has a release clause. But Bayern also have an option to buy him back. Leverkusen with a huge legal problem(1)

Release clause should not have been inserted. So far, no contact between Leverkusen and Bayern. Deal hangs in the balance (2)

That's the last thought I'm giving this.

Unlike us to pursue a footballer with unconventional/bizarre contractual/ownership issues.

• Upvote 2

Unlike us to pursue a footballer with unconventional/bizarre contractual/ownership issues.

Maybe we learned from the last two. But I sincerely doubt it.

Why the hell would Bayern want another player in their already stacked midfield.

Because if the buy back is lower than the release clause it's instant profit to buy back and sell on?

Surely this is a simular position to that of  Hince.  We had a buy back clause, which would give us the option to buy back at a certain price ? if Bayern wish to activate that clause and the player is happy to return we have no option to sign the lad. 

However if Bayrn do not activate the option and the player is prepared to sign for us, I can't see any problems with the deal going through.

Love Chan Chan. Great track.

Was fortunate to watch them play it live whilst wearing a full suit and gorilla mask.  Strange stage get up but they played their sweet and sour music quite beautifully nonetheless. 

Was fortunate to watch them play it live whilst wearing a full suit and gorilla mask.  Strange stage get up but they played their sweet and sour music quite beautifully nonetheless. 

Was it hot in that thing?