You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

I don't get the Diame stick anyway, I do think he's decent.

you just failed the "LSD test". you just ask a person what their opinion on Mo Diame, Moussa Sissoko or Lewis Holtby is, and when the answer is "he's decent / good / I rate him etc." you just ignore this person and you shouldn't be arsed what his/her views on football are.

you just failed the "LSD test". you just ask a person what their opinion on Mo Diame, Moussa Sissoko or Lewis Holtby is, and when the answer is "he's decent / good / I rate him etc." you just ignore this person and you shouldn't be arsed what his/her views on football are.

3 boosts and a yoyo. 

That is not the LSD test. Ive passed that, and it didnt involve football (as far as i can remember).

• Upvote 1

If this BringbackBiscan is as knowledgble as Frod he seems like a great poster to discuss football. Is he on twitter as I would like to read his views or do I need to pay and join to hear his expert analysis on the members forum. Is it worth joining the members forum then I can maybe engage more with the anti- Norgie gang.

• Upvote 2

Who are you again?

If this BringbackBiscan is as knowledgble as Frod he seems like a great poster to discuss football. Is he on twitter as I would like to read his views or do I need to pay and join to hear his expert analysis on the members forum. Is it worth joining the members forum then I can maybe engage more with the anti- Norgie gang.

Gold.

I'm not saying there aren't any or Diame , Kheidira and Henderson are the only 3. I'm saying there are a lot less than there used to be because a lot of teams play with set defensive midfielders so the other midfielders don't need to be box to box in the old sense of the term. I can't speak for Vidal and Pogba as I don't watch Italian football. I'm probably getting picky but Schweinsteiger isn't. I wouldn't class Ramsay or Ramires either. They can all play a number of roles at different points in the game. They aren't tasked with going box to box though from the off though and you will rarely see them do it over the course of a game like you used to see.

Even Toure who quite clearly has the ability to do it isn't tasked with it often. He's either positioned deep or far forward, he isn't going box to box the majority of a game.

Ramsey is definitely a box to box midfielder the fact he scored so many goals last season covered up the fact he runs a lot more mileage than the teams average. He's absolutely perfect for a Brendan Rodgers midfielder.

Sign up and then we can have another vote over there to decide wether or not to fuck you off again.

• Upvote 2