You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

Guest Numero Veinticinco

There is a bit of 'hard' in there. He does look a bit tubby at the moment, but when he was having a go at Naingolanheights he looked up for a scrap.

Looks hard? Jesus fucking Christ.

He looks soft as shite and a bit fat. Looks like a good footballer though which is what we need in that defensive midfield position in our no defending anywhere system

Oh dear. I'm sorry he doesn't rate on your awesome scale of hardness. 

There is a bit of 'hard' in there. He does look a bit tubby at the moment, but when he was having a go at Naingolanheights he looked up for a scrap.

Yeah he needs to tone up a bit for the season but he looks a real prospect.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We've had quite a few players who were world beaters before they played a single game for us.

This is so true, and I really dislike it when our players are overrated just because they play for us, but this dude does look the business. I can say that because I was initially a bit underwhelmed by his signing but I'm definitely not now. I see raw power, skill and I know he has magnificent hair, but this fucker is a hard bastard. Me likee.

I hope so, because for £10m he needs to be a player we're getting 4 or 5 years of squad use out of. I'm not really convinced by anything much more than his effort and confidence so far but you have to be fair when forming opinions and watch the player as they settle in. His hair is beautiful.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

yep, just more Vidal than Pogba;)

If only somebody posted about him on here 2 years ago. That would have shown incredible foresight. Blowjobs for that man.

His passes are awkwardly weighted (could almost accuse him of being clumsy), but other than that he looks quite promising. He seems to enjoy the physical side of the game which is refreshing after the debacle that was Nuri Sahin, the last German-Turk we had. The holding midfielder who couldn't defend.

• Upvote 2