Quantcast
Emre Can - Page 166 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Emre Can

Juventus' nickname is apt. They remind me of my old lady, eager to pick up a freebie (or close to a freebie) when out shopping even when it's not needed or just complete shite.

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, JustTosh said:

I’ve got no problems with Emre choosing to leave. He’s entitled to do what he believes is best for himself. Maybe going to Juve was a bad idea? He’s certainly not playing much over there in “cheatnation”.

Then again he wouldn’t get much time on the pitch with us either. A good but not excellent player fighting in the wrong weight class. Would probably be better off if he went to a club like Brighton or Stoke or something.

I think he'd do well at a club happy to be in and around the top 6, maybe pushing for top 4 every few of years. Like United.

I hope that whilst in a rush to get home for the arrival of an important package containing memory for his gaming PC, he has to stop off quickly at a supermarket, only to receive an 'Unexpected item in the baggage area" each time he puts a new item in his bag and he has to wait for assistance each time.

• Upvote 3

I hear Bobby Duncan is desperately trying to get a ‘help me’ note out to Emre, from where he’s chained up in Frank Ribéry’s cellar.

I hope he noticed Levekusen were in the CL today, then saw Bayern bumming Spurs - and then got the update that Juve was up 3-0 - and, I hope he is finding it hard to masturbate to.

On 19/09/2019 at 10:25, rotoq said:

I think he'd do well at a club happy to be in and around the top 6, maybe pushing for top 4 every few of years. Like United.

This aged well. United. Pushing for top 4. Imagine.

5 hours ago, Elite said:

Just what they need, another inconsistent midfielder.

I'd rather Can than Pogba. To be honest id rather neither, but still. Pogba on £300k or Can on sub £100k?

6 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

Man utd interested in signing him in Jan according to sky

I’m told that Solskjaer wants to emulate Klopp by building the side that the German inherited at Anfield. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, rotoq said:

I'd rather Can than Pogba. To be honest id rather neither, but still. Pogba on £300k or Can on sub £100k?

I thought can was on 180k per week once you took his signing on bonus into account?

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

He's fucking awful.

I used to think the fact he went to Juve and not somewhere like Werder Bremen spoke to his qualities. In hindsight, he probably should have gone to somewhere like Werder Bremen. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I used to think the fact he went to Juve and not somewhere like Werder Bremen spoke to his qualities. In hindsight, he probably should have gone to somewhere like Werder Bremen. 

I've always thought he's like Khedira, minus any semblance of football intelligence.

Juventus signed him on a free so they could sell him to someone like Werder Bremen.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Juventus signed him on a free so they could sell him to someone like Werder Bremen.

Like United...