You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

1 hour ago, J-V said:

No idea why you thought that he hardly pulled up any trees with his performances with us.

I thought Can was a decent , if inconsistent player, and would improve under Klopp had he committed to the club. I think the manager did too and they tried hard to get him to stay.

Fabhinho has done brilliantly after a lack-lustre start so we came out on top . "All good" as he would no doubt say.

I hope that when he's going to the refuse-tip with some piss-stained old bathroom lino, that as he's heaving it up into the skip it unrolls over him - and he has to wrestle it over the edge of the skip; and the Polish fellas who work there don't help him, they just try to stifle their laughter.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jennings said:

I hope that when he's going to the refuse-tip with some piss-stained old bathroom lino, that as he's heaving it up into the skip it unrolls over him - and he has to wrestle it over the edge of the skip; and the Polish fellas who work there don't help him, they just try to stifle their laughter.

Doesn't that happen to everyone? 

I hope he buys some furniture expecting it to be fully built and it arrives flat-packed needing 3.5 hours of assembly and on the final page he realizes the all important Bolt-K is missing and has to go back to the shop. 

• Upvote 8

46 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I hope he buys some furniture expecting it to be fully built and it arrives flat-packed needing 3.5 hours of assembly and on the final page he realizes the all important Bolt-K is missing and has to go back to the shop. 

and the shop is IKEA.  

Right.

I hope he flicks on Channel 4 in the late 80s and the red triangle is up denoting that smut is imminent, so he gets his wanking paraphernalia (bog roll, hand cream) sorted and settles in for a five knuckle shuffle, before realizing too late that it's a gay one and its wall to wall knobs but he decides to knock one out anyway but it's not as good as it would have been if there'd been a bit of fanny on view.

That'll teach him.

• Upvote 1