You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Emre Can

WhiskeyJar

Did he show his face for the lap of Anfield after the Brighton game ? What does that tell you about Emre Can

To be fair he couldn't win could he ?, if he had appeared people would be saying ' F*** all wrong with bastard ' and if he put a kit on he'd have been called ' Johannes Terry '

Back in training this week

Might be leaving but we could do with him fot for the bench in the final with injuries

He’s definitely leaving but like you say we need numbers in midfield so would be ridiculous not to use one of our own employees when we need him most.

I don’t really know what I’m getting at here but anyone else find the timing a little strange. Klopp said he doesn’t look like he’ll make the final and various outlets in the media said he’s played his last game and was literally nowhere to be seen at the end of season awards or lap of honour and then the day after he’s left out of the German World Cup squad he’s suddenly back with the squad and flying out with them to Marbella, now unless he’s gone for a piss up holiday there’s something dodgy going on.

I like him, feel bad for the lad that this injury has robbed him of the CL excitement and now a World Cup. 

Don't understand why he'd even be considering leaving, but if he does go he'll miss LFC more than LFC misses him.

• Upvote 4

Was he not recovering back in Germany ? He's probably gone straight to Marbella from there & with a back injury I suppose he would not be flying back to Liverpool for awards etc.unless he had to.

I think he was with the traveling party from Liverpool with the rest of the squad. Why does he have to recover in Germany, shouldn’t he be with the medical team here?

I think he was with the traveling party from Liverpool with the rest of the squad. Why does he have to recover in Germany, shouldn’t he be with the medical team here?

Didn't realise that , would be odd if he was back at the weekend but not at the game.

They have that Wolfs Fart doctor guy over in Germany that everybody kisses his arse don't they.

Didn't realise that , would be odd if he was back at the weekend but not at the game.

They have that Wolfs Fart doctor guy over in Germany that everybody kisses his arse don't they.

It’s all an odd situation if you ask me, especially now he’s back with the squad the day after the World Cup announcement.

Yea they do but don’t we also have the best medical team from Germany.